Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: ras david
In Response To: Re: ras david ()

praises be to selassiei from the highest volume of i sounds,listen you self,pink white as what they say,what they say is also messing you up same speed in the black and white thoughts wash but you will never see that,are you a devils advocate,if yes well im not, whenever i see truth i grasp to it,i cannot try to go around as the ones who does,

you have one woman,you read this on your term that i am speaking to you right now,i have more woman than the count of your fingers and toes,i also has more children than you whereas all real children is mine,you dose'nt sound as if you represent rasta brothers whereas you sound as if you are a very selfish brat.

if you teach your kids the same way you labba,labba on the speaks and they indulge in your teachings ini future will be filled with segregations the same tings that are of babby and his regime,your sounds will able wise children to label you as a black babby family member,what am i learning from you,you just love to act as a sissy,i can imagine what you emperess is going through living with you under your captured mind plagues,blood pressure,brain emerage etc..

i use the pope experiment just to show you the way that you are moving just as some of the children of selassiei who are been captured by the pope regime,and if your children is not i children then they must be the children of the pope,does i still sound stupid..i told you before that i cannot explain quite well in english as you do because im not been colonized.

i praise selassiei very loud with a straight voice,not as ones who praise him and not firmly with their praises,you mention manners,i never surface with manners this time around,i came with manners before and they took so much advantage of the manners situation,now i could never take my children from the sty of babby using manners,because i know its hard for them to sankofa turning the next cheek to corruption..teach your children the values of selassiei not the devalues of babby,i wish for you a happy sankofa..

Messages In This Thread

WHY IS THE BLACKMAN AFRAID TO CLEAVE TO HIS BLACK
Re: WHY IS THE BLACKMAN AFRAID TO CLEAVE TO HIS BL
ras david
I BLACK ITHIOPIAN EMPRESS IS I GREATEST GIFT IVAH!
WHY ARE YOU SO BORING I GET NO JOY FROM YOU *NM*
Re: WHY ARE YOU SO BORING I GET NO JOY FROM YOU
MY LORD'S TAKE TIME OOO!
COME ON IYAH LET 'S BE REAL AA!
GOOD WORD SOUND EMPRESS!
Re: GOOD WORD SOUND EMPRESS!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com