Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Listen to this
In Response To: Re: Listen to this ()

Masimba

It is indeed sad that our women continue to suffer this indignities at the hand of their own sons , brothers and fathers , I am glad that you are bringing this to the public , in the hope that light may chase away the darkness , I wish you only succeess in this effort .

There are thugs in every organization and the should be exposed and dealt with appropriately .

Those police men should be reported ?

Did'nt the Carter mission find the Zimbabwe elections free and clear ?

My hope is that when your wish manifest itself , and Mugabe is no longer in political office(the man is almost if not more than 80) , You Not Forget To Continue the FIGHT for a JUST and SPEEDY return of the LAND To BLACK NATIVE PEOPLE .

How long do you think it should take for Land reform to be full completed ? this question is ask so as to gauge your understanding of SPEEDY .

How should the people who stole (presently occupy)be compensated ? This is ask to further understand your idea of JUST .

Do I need to ask your defination of black native people ?

Keep on stoking the fyah , and not let land reform be buried for another 20 yrs . It is the question that when answered correctly shall set us all free .

I hope she(gerry) share those same politically correct nationalistic sentiments and that race is equally unimportant

Ispect

Messages In This Thread

Listen to this *LINK*
Re: Listen to this *LINK*
Re: Listen to this ... typo
Afrikans and "Bread"
Re: Afrikans and "Bread"
Re: Afrikans and "Bread" *LINK*
Re: Afrikans and "Bread" *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com