HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Can Whites Teach Blacks?
In Response To: Re: Can Whites Teach Blacks? ()

so you see clearly that the rats are living worthy they don't see a difference amongst them because of color,so could it be that people need to copy some values from the rats as relationships needs to copy some from friendship in order to survive,even the rats are living with values that human beings should be livegesting..bless up,as for the letter to bush i did those things longago,i even wrote to colin powell,you don't see that he low the runnings,you never know that i wrote and tell him that he should be the one leading bush instead of bush leading him,and guess what,he replied stating that he go my letter and is now looking into the values of it,yu think i am here playing with selassiei work,im not here to talk to no sprats...i father talk to league of nations the head of his children problems..i wrote a poem and send to bush about soon and very soon it seem the east will be fighting against the west,this was long before the war ting started between them and bin laden..

Messages In This Thread

Can Whites Teach Blacks? *LINK*
Re: Can Whites Teach Black Children?
White Teachers and Black Students
assimilation
Re: assimilation
Re: Can Whites Teach Blacks? *NM*
'Scared' white teachers fail black students *LINK*
White teachers fleeing black schools *LINK*
My Letter to the Editor in response to the artocle
Re: My Letter to the Editor in response to the art

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com