HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

No Body Kn ows When The Jus-sus Was Born

It has been historically said that the period of time, which is being celebrated by people as Christmas, was a kind of drunking celebration, carried on by a set of people, who were engaged in agricultural reaping and celebrations. As the time went on it got so outrageus that the church tried to stop it but they just could not, so they join in and make it religious, today that deception is widely spread all oveer this world. Ehiopian Christmas is known as January 7th, which the Ethiopian Arthodox used to celebrate but not Rastafari people, but now a days, as the Rastafari movement becomes more watered down, the 7th of January is being celebrated as GENNA, which means Christmas. However, this celebration among Rastafari People are based on chanting and praying and smoking all night until the rising of the Morning Sun. As far as I am aware, there is no meat eating, although there will be sharing of vegetable dishes in the gates in due season.

Indeed there may be Rastafari people who may choose to eat flesh, but that will not be done at the gates where there is chanting and prayers, since that will cause doctrinal contradictions, and may cauase shouting for fire lightening and thundering. As for me personally, the 25th of December or the 7th of January is just another day, when I do things which I normally do on a daily basis, inchudinmg going to work if I am offered employment.

This Christmas deception has gone too far in making poor people porer and making rich people richer. And worst of all, is this public lying which is permitted by the Governmental Authorities everywhere, by allowing people to lie to their children, their infants, telling them that Santa Claws, have brought them toys, when all these toys are bought by the parents and relatives, and instead of taking credits for what they did for their own children, they give the credit to a false cotton bearded red suit deceptor, leaving the minds of their children miseducated, and what is worse, this is generally past on from generation to generation, shame, shame, shame.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

How do Rastas deal with Christmas?
Re: How do Rastas deal with Christmas?
No Body Kn ows When The Jus-sus Was Born
give dem money on xmas & gifts on Kwanza *NM*
Re: give dem money on xmas & gifts on Kwanza
Nazaret
Re: Nazaret
Christmas Trees
Re: Christmas Trees

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com