HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Neanderthal genes in modern humans

I began this thread in the hope of receiving some objective feedback.

The author of the website (ethnic origin unknown) seems to be making an argument for "white supremacy" based on the presence of neanderthal genes in Europeans and Asians.

Of particular interest to me is his presentation of genetic evidence. As someone devoted to the study of the modern human condition, I have often wondered about the obvious behavioral differences between people like myself, who are nurtured as Africans and those reared as non-Africans. This became even more perplexing with the findings of our common maternal ancestor. Although we may all have our origins in the proverbial Garden of Eden, it does not change the fact that some of us left or were thrown out.

The author's analysis of Y chromosomal anomalies that produces aberrations like Autism and ADHD two of the most extreme expressions of unsociablity and Cystic Fibrosis a form of extreme genetic recidivism appears to answer some of these questions.

This should be especially important to those advocates of the "one love" theory and more importantly so, to the descendents of enslaved Africans.

Messages In This Thread

Neanderthal genes in modern humans *LINK*
AFRICAN GENES ARE SUPERIOR HUMAN GENES *LINK*
Re: AFRICAN GENES ARE SUPERIOR HUMAN GENES
more link
Re: Neanderthal genes in modern humans *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com