Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: To Ras Atum
In Response To: Re: To Ras Atum ()

HOLD ON WHAT THE EFF ARE YOU SAYING NOW???
WHAT DE RA$$ DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MUMIA TOI SAY SUCH B.S.??
ARE YOU REALLY WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE???
Eh eh... fus time I hear a "rasta" fighting down Mumia and defending babylon!!!
Yuh betta come correct or else don't let words like "rasta" "black unity" etc. even come out of your mouth! Fuh real!
You obviously don't know jack ish about Mumia's case and are buying babylon propaganda lock stock and barrell.
Even if Mumia was so called guilty (which the evidence indicates he is NOT) I would still support him. Or do you think Africans do not have the right to defend ourselves against racist violence by police? I guess every Black Panther, American Indian Movement, etc, veteran who is now languishing behind bars on trumped up charges must have deserved what they got cos they "shouldn't have been carrying guns"... GTFOHWTBS.
If you are an imposter and infiltrator, then just go away, if you are just miseducated and misguided, educate your damn self.
You can argue about Tookie, but Mumia has INDISPUTABLY been a fighter for justice for Black people his entire life at least from the age of 14. What have you done for the Black nation besides feel yourself superior to certain members of it because you "know better" than to use certain terms like "nigga" and think that you are a "rasta"?
I suppose Peter Tosh deserved to be shot according to you. After all he was known to own/carry guns and used militant rhetoric. He must have brought it on himself huh?
Stupes (sound of sucking teeth)

Messages In This Thread

To Ras Atum
P.S.
You are quite a bit like a cop.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com