HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Where is the African nation?
In Response To: Where is the African nation? ()

WOW, did you write that?

I was thinking I'm going to translate this post for the French speaking Africans.

Agreed Eja! Every people have a native ethnic land and a culture, and the respect that people get worldwide is tied to the respect/power of their land and culture. A British person can travel anywhere in the world, because England and the English culture has the respect of the world. The same can be said of a Greek, a French person, even Japanese. However, when you look at Africa and how it is perceived throughout the world, the treatment of black people is obvious. But also I'll say this, although the former colonial masters "replaced" the people/nations of African to secure their interests. And if Africans might indeed rebuild the continent in the right way, I would support this idea as long as the major resources and infrastructures remain intact, so that Africa would not become another Haiti (who destroyed their resources in their independence struggle, and as a result had nothing to rebuild with). It is also very important to have the right people in place. I think that just maybe the people to lead Africa into a new age are in the Diaspora......this is where Panafricanism comes into play.

B.K

Messages In This Thread

Where is the African nation?
Emperor's salute!!!; I'm humbled
Fyahman *LINK*
Re: Fyahman
The Kilombero
Gun = Egun = Ogu *LINK*
Re: Gun = Egun = Ogu
Re: Gun = Egun = Ogu *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com