HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Let's not stop with Kemet and Ethiopia

What is the matter with u all. Why so unaccepting huh, why so uncorrecting. U don't really grasp what Rasta is, look at this one here giving the word a english definition, yet u don't Hail Sellassie I the King of the Rases and the Greatest Man of All, the Almighty One. Ras is biblical prophesy, Africa/Ithiopia land of I fathers and mothers will always b mine as much as she is yours thou I may b born in slave land. Israel/Judah is a nation of the race, Jacob had 12(of seventy) sons and a dawta to make the founding patriarchs of Isreal along with wives (matriarchal) tribes of Israel. This of course is InI story. How do u relate? Just know this, it's like when slavery commence and they stole all our brothers and sisters away, those who stayed bear pain yes, but the ordeal is unparalleled compare 2 what the captives dem go tru ina boat pon dock sailin not knowing where to. Most Black slave children ina de west will tell u dey rather to be in Africa as slaves rather than slaves in the west. Cuz if babelong never implemented the slave trade we would b free and they know dis. The blacks they expropriated were the most rebellious and untamable. Now instead of waging war wid Ras u fe know sey Rastaman and woman a delcare repatriation fe all Ethiopian/black children in the west. What is the reason for all the guile. Is in the bible we Rasta youths behold the title king of kings and Lord of lords. It was not in a African doctrine, we never had those things, we study the bible. In dey de ites dem get fe overstand sey Ithiopia and Egypt r the most reknowned throughout. Oonu too judgemental, and that give way to animosity. Maybe I hurt ur heart when i said there r tribes in Africa that eat flesh, drink blood and abominate. I'm only specifying the dissimilarities in our cultures.
None greater than H.I.M Emperor Selassie I Power Of The Trinity. Don't b so sensitive. B srong.

Messages In This Thread

Let's not stop with Kemet and Ethiopia
Eja, Human-Afrikan-Yoruba...ALL THE SAME!!!
Re: Eja, Human-Afrikan-Yoruba...ALL THE SAME!!!
Hotep, no argument....
Re: Hotep, no argument....
rasdavid simmonds, is your searchlight dead?
That's Right...Never Stop!!!
have you ever been 'locked-up'
Re: have you ever been 'locked-up'
True, but the spirit and evidence remain!!! *NM*
For Selassielive
Re: Let's not stop with Kemet and Ethiopia *LINK*
Re: Let's not stop with Kemet and Ethiopia(Enigma)
Afrikans Are Afrikans

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com