HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Who feels it knows it
In Response To: Re: Who feels it knows it ()

irie iyah ,
so in the end i am reasoning with ayinde , lol !

“you explain dat by continuin ..Jah rules not the hearts of whites(check the historical record of European conduct in the world )
so the european conduct bring you to the conclusion that contradict the other , Jah rule NOT the heart of whites european.
is this you are sayin ? “

* the historical record would look different if such was this case, would it not? The proof as they say – is in the pudding.

sorry , here i can't over what you say , it is a YES or a NO ...

"by that you should say that americans all a shade of americans , are out of the sight of JahJah .
Jah rules not them hearts because of their conduct in last 400 years .
( i'm talkin in general now , not to rastafari issue anymore)
it will not be the same ??? “

* You would have to look at the ruling system, and how that assigns privileges, benefits. If we are being honest we will note that AMERICA was a direct product of slave-trading activities and racism(a direct outgrowth of these practices and racist legacy in Europe) – it is in it’s roots and heritage and that legacy continues today. Because of that legacy, there are certain segments of the population who have gained and continue to gain direct and indirect benefit based on race.

again ...it was a YES or a NO ...i can't get this too .It seems like a yes ...but don't know really . Jah rule the heart of Kofi Annan or of Bush or of Condomleez Rice ?? and yours ?

Please , YES or NO . try to mek it simple .

* the point here is for white ones to acknowledge that they gain direct and indirect privilege based solely on their heritage and color of skin and with that said it is hard to overstand the fullness of the Rastafari movement"

no man , that was not the main point .
but anyweh you itinue and say it is HARD , allright , here we go , so we agree , finally

who think is a simple way to get RasTafari , well hardtime must go trought surely....

So if you think that EVERYONE , CAN feel RasTafari , and hardly grasp the FULLness thereof , why all this reasonin ?

why put the color issue in ?
do you think for a black person is simple to see the FULLNess of Jahjah ??

listen , you talk , no sorry , ayinde talk about enterin the house of rasta , in the kemit iwah ..and seh no color , no caste ting were there either .....

i&i talkin about the same thing ,but RasTafari in this iwah is Emperor Haile Selassie I , the Elect of Himself , Earth Rightfull Ruler ..
and HIM stand without parshiality at all , only stand for the GOOD , blazin out the negative in every form it surface the earth ...

if you agree it is a conception of the heart , if you know and seh RasTafari , the Emperor , Allmighty in flesh , rules the heart ...move on , you stumblin on rocks you put on your way , no other than you is keepin you where you wanna stay .( maybe ayinde post )

of course what i can do is different from what you can do and from others can do , but everyone movin in the same direction , if you agree on the spiritual , bring it to earth , and you will have , death to white and black oppressors , and feed the hungry , cover the naked and assist the elders & the children ....

mo'love

Messages In This Thread

Who feels it knows it
Rastafari for many Whites is about escapism
Rhetorical question and answer
Re: Rhetorical question and answer

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com