HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Is Rastafari a religious or spiritual trod??

I agree with the Idrin, as a Ras from Jamaica I grew up in the 12 tribes of Isreal, when I moved to the states I began to explore and became a 5%, the Hebrew Isrealite, Nuwabian Moore. then I began to study Egyptian Kemetic Teachings and became a high priestess, I see Rastafi as being more spiritual, I cant get with the dogma and know for sure the bible was tampered with. I also overstand we the people are represented in the bible and the Messiah Yashua was a black man. I find for myslef the teachings of Maat satisfy my soul. I plan of leaving the state in the future and moving to Afrika, my uncle from Yard is a 12 tribes Ras and owns home in Ghana and Eteopia. once I have found my concious Nubian King. him and I will trod to the Motherland. to satisfy this yearning in my soul of not belonging anywhere. to all the Ras we cannot let Religion divide us. this is why I claim spiritual as opposed to religious. religion blinds one to reason, sprituality see's no denomination or sect. it see's breathren and sistrin of one world order. big up everytime!!!

Messages In This Thread

Is Rastafari a religious or spiritual trod??
Religions dont tolerate dissent
Re: Religions dont tolerate dissent
Re: Religions dont tolerate dissent
Yo, Ras David, Yes fyiah
Re: Yo, Ras David, Yes fyiah

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com