HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: MARCUS GARVEY TOO
In Response To: Re: MARCUS GARVEY TOO ()

When I write “YOU” or write your username in response to your post, then I mean YOU specifically. If you do not understand how and why generalizations are used, here is a tip. A generalization is what it is, a general observation, it cannot mean you specifically although it can include you.

I do speak in general terms about what I have observed on this board over time, and of people in general, without calling specific names, especially as many of these people are not posting on this board to defend themselves. Generalizations are useful to draw attention to a pattern without specifically ‘attacking’ anyone. Although we are all individuals, groups of people have patterns of behaviour, and generalizations are a way to highlight that.

You are trying to appear to be indignant and it is coming over contrived. I cannot have a direct confrontation with you, if that is what you are looking for, as you are not challenging anything I have posted. It seems you are fishing for a fight. Besides reading a few of your posts over the last few days, I cannot remember noticing you posting much of anything here.

I have noticed over the last few days how YOU react when you realize you are in error; you try to abandon the thread and hope it gets buried. So don’t look forward to I making any extra effort to reason in detail with you again. That is a waste of time.

If I see you with some poor conduct that was not previously challenged on the board, I will pick you up on it.

Messages In This Thread

HAILE SELASSIE I IS THE RASTAFARI MOVEMENT........
Re: HAILE SELASSIE I IS THE RASTAFARI MOVEMENT....
MARCUS GARVEY TOO
ayinde?
cut out the root n the tree ago wither *NM*
Re: ayinde?
i wasnt talkin bout the site but the self
that would be illegal!
Re: I totally agree with you.........! *NM*
!!!!
Re: !!!!
Re: !!!!
oromo who joined amahara oppressor were rewarded
Re: oromo who joined amahara oppressor were reward
Re: oromo who joined amahara oppressor were reward
Re: Oromorality
Re: Oromorality
Re: IN DEFENCE OF MENELIK II
Re: IN DEFENCE OF MENELIK II
rastafari movement and 'religious' deception

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com