HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: White House denies Bush God claims

You said: “Of course he prayed to God. But not God as the rest of us understand the term.”

Some PRAY and others PREY.

Well I do not believe that the rest of us have a common understanding of the term ‘God’.

Although people use similar words, I do not get from them that they share a similar understanding of the term ‘God’.

Anyhow, it is only few persons that I have deliberately reasoned with alongside doing other works to establish a common understanding of the term ‘God’, among other terms and concepts.

I do not feel we will all understand these same immaterial things, like many spiritual concepts of God, the same way.

Messages In This Thread

White House denies Bush God claims *LINK*
Bush: God told me to invade Iraq *LINK*
Bush's Satanic Verses *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com