HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Their is a Difference Between Fauith and Knowledge

Priest Asukile Adigun Adofo, as an advocate for African Affairs, I must appeal to you to let us just reason together as African patriots, and let us try to sharpen the minds of each other, so that our children who are now with us, as well as those who may be the following generation, can be proud of us, as great African teachers, instead of a set of people who argue all day and all night, and still cannot come to an agreement, as to what is true reality, or what is yet to be revealed, so that our beliefs can be fulfilled one way or another.

As far as I am concerned, no person upon the face of this earth, can honestly say, that he or she knows who the Creator of this great Universe is.
Each of us came Upon this earth out of our mother's womb, and it was a great struggle to come out, because life it self is a great struggle, and not at all easy. So when each of us came into this earth, there were already many established doctrines, beliefs, faiths, assumptions, and myths, as it relates to who the Creator is, and who he or she is not. So as infants, we learn from our first teachers, which are our parents, elders and people who were before us in our Villages. As we grow up, we may be exposed to other beliefs away from those which we inherit in our villages where we were brought up, and we may even cling to the new beliefs, but in reality, that is all which we really have, beliefs, faith, hope, trust, but not knowledge, as it really relates to who is the Creator are where is he or she residing.

In order to be of good and intelligent service to the following generations of African people, we must be honest enough, and be bold enough, to acknowledge, that we really do not know, who the Creator is, or where he really is from day to day. It is a good thing to acknowledge that there is a great power which causes this Universe to function, and it is alright to have faith hope and belief, in whatever are who ever you acknowledge this power to be, but it is a great honor, for each of us, to be humble enough, to climb the great mountain of humle standing, by admiting, that none of us really know who the Creator really is, although we do have faith in certain beliefs.

It is a very good thing, that people are not afraid to ask questions which are burning in their minds, by doing this, it become clear to us, that the quarter has not yet been told, and that there is much that we can learn from each other, as we reason from day to day, instead of just arguing. One of my greatest regrets, is that I was not able to meet Rastafari Makonnen, so that we could sit and reason about life, then I would be able to have him clear up, the various things which were said about him, only then, that I would be able to be sure, about that which is true or false.

I still think that the Creative powers of this Universe, is in each of us, and operate in each of us, giving each of us daily instructions to be carried out, and that each of us has a mission, which we must fulfill, before we make that great Creational transition. We came from the Creative works of the Creator, and so we are one with the Creator as we live from day to day. We all participte together, from the many oceans of fresh air as well as everything which is upon the face of this earth. Adofo, although I address this post to you, please do not take it for yourself, and please do not take it as a rebuke, because it is not, these are just my opinions, and I am sure your opinions remain with you. I will only continue in this reasoning, if we are able to reason one with another, as African patriots at home and abroad.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

Propaganda or real??
Re: Propaganda or real??
you are obviously seperating FAITH from TRUTH
Re: you are obviously seperating FAITH from TRUTH
sorry, i meant we'll be okay, i mean fine *NM*
Their is a Difference Between Fauith and Knowledge
Re: Their is a Difference Between Fauith and Knowl
ANOTHER QUESTION
Re: ANOTHER QUESTION
Re: ANOTHER QUESTION
where would ones like to go? *NM*
Final Call
More talk on 'black hate'? *NM*
could lij eyasu been the one predicted by marcus?
Re: could lij eyasu been the one predicted by marc
Re: could lij eyasu been the one predicted by marc *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com