HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The Myth - Scarcity. The Reality - There is en

I have to laugh, in almost every African state white commercial farmers have been pushed off the land, to be replaced with black subsistance farmers.

Then when food production plumets people have to come up with some really innovative reasons for why there is not enough food.

This is not a black or white cause or reason, its simply economics and the powers of mass production and efficient use of capital to produce huge amounts of food for people who live in cities.

Without commercial food production a huge number, perhaps some two thirds of the world would die of hunger, this is a fact which most African elites fail to see, as in the past they simply thought it expedient to steal the produce of the commercial farmers by removing them from their farms, without thinking of where food would come from next year.

Its interesting that more than 23 African nations are now competing for the expelled white commercial farmers, I make a prediction that some time in the near future(once Mugabe is out of the picture) Zimbabwe will join these African states in begging them to return home.

But I must make my point once again, its not because they are white that they are in demand, its because they have a highly specialized skill which Africa needs,

Allan.

Messages In This Thread

African Food Exports vs. African Starvation *LINK*
The Myth - Scarcity. The Reality - There is enough *LINK*
Re: The Myth - Scarcity. The Reality - There is en *LINK*
BLACK MAN ON THIS EARTH MUST I-NITE AND BURN FIRE!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com