Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: the land of shem
In Response To: Re: the land of shem ()

"The curse on Canaan, my own research, was put there because Canaan saw something that he was not supposed to about his grandfather. "

Masimba Musodza, whatever book you read in which you saw the statement that the people of Canaan were cursed is a book as full of LIES as the 'king' james bible. Your research 'sir', is tainted by propaganda that was originally created to uphold 'white' supremacy and entitlement.

This retrospective 'curse' which was put on the people of Canaan (Africans) was just another way for invaders to justify thier own crimes. By making God an accomplice, by representing themselves as tools of divine retribution.

"If you read the other Books of the Bible that do not occur in the King James Version, you find that Noah was born white,"

I can understand a 'white' man peddling this old propaganda, but, to hear this from a so-called African? In this day and age? No, you cannot be serious.

You say Noah was 'white', the man who was said to be the father of all the humans that survived the flood. The one whose sons, we are told, include Ham, who was the father of black people. Now, when you say this, it means that you, as an African, are claiming this 'white' man to be your progenitor. Africans, you are saying, have a 'white' grandfather. I am an African. You are saying that I am descended from a 'white' man. That is your belief and as you said, people should be free to believe what they wish.

Wisdom is powerful, but so is belief, we can choose what we believe. We can even believe a lie if it furthers our aim. That is why, when people speak on thier beliefs, very close attention should be paid. When I hear a man state his belief, I always ask, "what can that be used for?"

Of what use is your descent from a 'white' man to the struggle for true African liberation? Of what use is your descent from a 'white' man to the restoration of true religion in lives of Africans? You say let every one worship as they please, and then you make a statement which tries to place me under the family tree of a 'white' man. And, in the interest of freedom, because I do not wish to come across as 'thought-police', I should let this insult slide by.

You are a genuine throwback. Your beliefs come from an era when Africans used to carry baggage for 'white' men. I can just imagine you, askari Masimba, dressed in a second-hand petticoat, running up and down the line of 'native' bearers making sure that none of them absconds with the hamper from fortnum and mason. I can also picture you with your arms folded, standing guard for the seated 'bwana' as he passes 'fair' judgement on the 'native' who had the nerve to 'desert'.

Messages In This Thread

Manethos acount of the "Jews"
Re: Manethos acount of the "Jews"
Give Thakhs Queen
"expell them mentally " *NM*
Re: "expell them mentally "
Back to the bazaar with unkkkle
Re: Back to the reasoning ..
Re: Back to the bazaar with unkkkle
originally for masimba musodza *LINK*
are africans capable of being anti-semitic?
Re: are africans capable of being anti-semitic?
the land of shem
some say ham castrated noah *NM*
'white' genetic annihilation concept *NM*
so if the hebrews of the old testament are black..
Re: so if the hebrews of the old testament are bla
Leave the bazaar/khazar
Re: Leave the bazaar/khazar
The Qemant *LINK*
Re: The Qemant
name-calling; adams third son- SETH
Re: name-calling; adams third son- SETH

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com