HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: THE BOOK OF THE DEAD DOES NOT CLAIM THE LINE O

"If Israel is a fraud nation and Egypt never slaved them, why does the Emperor claim a lineage of Israelite descent? yes many times it as been said on this very forum that you can't render the substitute over the original, so are ones on this board telling me that the Emperor was playing a childish game when he told the whole entire world he was from the line and family tree of King David, AND his son King Solomon? "

Idren, the original hebrews are different from the people we have called jews today. The "Original" hebrew nation began in the land of Ham/Cham/Black. They went from about 66 people (Joseph was already there with family) to over 2 million in 430 years. Now it is unlikely that those few number of people could become so large without intermixing with the dominant society and culture. The reason Moses was wise in the ways of Kemet is because he was raised in Kemet as a Kemite. Judaism as we know it did not even exist at that time. People identify themselves as jews from their religion, not genotype. How else could Moses masquerade as the pharoahs grandson? Why didnt Joseph's brother recognize him in Kemet? If he was so different, then they would have recognized him immediately. I think it is quite apparant that the hebrews were black people who could only be distinquished from other Kemites because of beliefs, traditions, and maybe dress.

So I dont think it is "a childish game" to say that Haile Selassie is descended from Hebrews. However, I do think it rests mostly on religious tradition instead of and actual "race" of people. They were physically indistinguishable from other Black people in that region.

And no, you cant put a copy before an original. That is like putting the cart in front of the horse.

"Yes when studying the two books the Bible, and the Egyptian book of the dead,(Book of the Coming Forth by Day), when it comes to the Emperor i have to give more credence to the Bible and the Kebra Nagast, as these books bring me straight in line with the Man i have come to see and know As Emperor Haile Selassie I the First, the Egytian book of the dead, (Book of the Coming Forth by Day), does not do that for me. "

It is ok that you site the Kebra and the Metshafe Qiddus over the Pert em heru. However, that does not mean that the pert em heru is any less valid and any less of an inspiration for a black Rastaman. It is merely a matter of preference.

"anyway as far as it goes if Egypt is your glory you will stand for that, if Israel is your glory you will stand for that, well i needed to put this out, for if the Claims of the Egyptian scholars are true, then the Emperor Haile Selassie I lied about is background and where he is coming from, for if the Khemitian scholars are saying all Bible stories are allegory and Myth, then the Emperor must be a big overgrown child claiming a mythical and fantasical, lineage, are King David, and King Solomon real? is Queen Makeada, of SHEBA real or just a figment of people imaginations? yes come on you scholars, is the Emperor from a real lineage or a mythical allegory lineage?"

InI have to overstand that in ancient times, the map of Afrika was not sectioned off and given boundary lines. This occur after the scramble for Afrika. Civilization flowed from Kush to Kemet. There is no competition on who is the most righteous nation. Kemites just took the knowledge they were given and expanded on it. They did not create anything new.

I just dont buy into the idea that upholding Kemet as a Rastaman means that InI is automatically bashing Kush/Ethiopia. InI are not living in the early times of Rastafari when all InI had was the bible. Now, InI are exposed to much more information and the things that were once hidden, are now starting to be revealed. There is nothing to fear. I think saying that Haile Selassie is a childish myth, is unnecessary sarcasm and belittlement of other Idren who study ancient Kemet.

"yes it is obvious that the Egyptian book of the dead,(Book of the Coming Forth by Day),is here to disclaim whatever was written in the Bible, yet all of the Emperor's developement as we know it, concerning his lineage, comes via the Bible or Kebra Nagast, so i want the scholars here to tell me how much credence does the Book of the dead give the Emperor and the HOUSE OF RASTAFARI really,i see the House of Rasta spoken of in the Egyptian book of the dead, as different to the House of Rastafari, that Hail Emperor Haile Selassie I as the Almighty. "

Ones always say Rastafari is from creation. Yet, they always say that Haile Selassie is not written in ancient texts and such. Rasta is mentioned in the Pert em Heru. Rasta is a house of enlightenment in the Pert em Heru. Rasta now is still seen as a house of enlightenment. So I dont see any difference because different names are used from different times. How can Rastafari be from creation if ones think that Ras Tafari the man is the beginning of Rastafari livity?

"Yes why is H.I.M DYNASTY NOT A EGYTIAN ONE? WHY DOES NOT HE CLAIM RA OR AMON AS HIS GOD? SO MANY QUESTIONS FOR THE RASSES WHO HAVE DROPPED BIBLICAL EVENTS FOR THE BOOK OF THE DEAD(Book of the Coming Forth by Day),
EVENTS."

Well, when Abbaba Janhoy ended his prayers, I am sure he used the term Amen....which is an acknowledgement of the "Hidden One" ... the same hidden one that was found in the House of Rasta in the Pert Em Heru.

"That said to all you Khemit Scholars, are you telling me that the Great Ethiopian Emperor is from a mythical and imaginary family tree and lineage?"

Nothing can be proven in the bible to be absolute truth. People can not even be proven to have existed. In Kemet, there is proof that these people existed. There are "mummies", statues, and MDU NTR (hieroglyphs) to prove it. With that said, that doesnt mean that the biblical accounts did not occur. I say that every man has the right to worship and revere in whatever he finds solace and peace. Faith and livity is a personal matter. So all is love unless someone tries to discredit another when neither one knows the truth 100%. It is folly, as well as arrogance.

Fiqir ena Heywat
Igziyahbeher Yimmesgen!
selassieilive

Messages In This Thread

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD DOES NOT CLAIM THE LINE OF H
Africa doesn't need biblical justification
Re: Africa doesn't need biblical justification
hyksos introduced the chariot into warfare *NM*
correction answered not asked *NM*
Re: THE BOOK OF THE DEAD DOES NOT CLAIM THE LINE O *LINK*
Re: SELASSIELIVE
Re: BLESSEDFLAMES
FLAME ON then. *NM*
Re: BLESSEDFLAMES..ubermensch or herd?
Re: BLESSEDFLAMES..ubermensch or herd?
what happens when refuse to see.......oedipus rex *NM*
COULDNT BE MORE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
yes *NM*
so did any one answer your question
question sesha
Re: question sesha
that would be pre-talmudic?
Re: that would be pre-talmudic?
i should also ask......
how the grinch stole krst-x *NM* *LINK*
LOL

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com