HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Leave the bazaar/khazar

Masimba Musodza says : "This may come as a shock to you, but the Old Testament Hebrews were a Black people. This is why most Black people who identify with the Hebrews are not comfortable with the word "Jew" as this implies "whiteness". I would never call myself a Jew."

But he had said : "Small wonder that many encyclopaedias of religion still list "Rastafarianism" as a "Black Jewish sect". The term Black Jewish is one I am comfortable with myself "

Masimba Musodza, you are one confused pup. You contradict yourself, no, you bite yourself on the ass. Repeatedely. One time you're a jew, black-jewish, African-jew, then you look on what you've said and say 'hmmm, that don't smell right, I'll take it back...' THINK before you speak. To me, you seem to be one who makes it up as he goes along. You've read a few books but you have not meditated deeply enough on what you read; you have not tested the inner truth (or lack of it) of what you know. Remember this, knowledge mixed with overstanding is what brings forth wisdom.

"I don't see why African Jews should be described as "lost". Lost from whom?"

That should be 'lost from what?' Where the 'what' would be good sense and a total UNCOMPROMISING acceptance of your REAL roots. Or is it the portuguese in you that is so strong? Is that what this is all about? those drops of 'white' blood in you, is that what you seek to defend?

"You hate Jews, and it bothers you to confront the fact that some African people are Judaic. "

I hate parasites, I hate thieves, I hate liars, I hate ungrateful bastards who bit the hands that fed them. 'fact'? more like FART. Which African people are jewdaic? Name them and show where you found this 'fact'. You may have got away with calling an onion a pig's head while you were in conversation with your western allies, but, I am an African. You will not get by me with made up 'facts' concerning MY HOME. No, I have to ask this question TWICE : which African people have described themselves as 'jewdaic'? What word in thier language is close to the word 'jewdaic'? You explained 'ophir' as being derived from 'Fura', what word is 'jewdaic' derived from?

"Yes, there was a land known to the writers of the Bible as Ophir. To the Arabs it was Waqlimi."

I asked you where in Africa there were ever AFRICAN people who called thier country 'ophir' and you come back with what the 'writers of the bible' said? who were these 'writers' of the bible? Or should I say, who were the translators of the forgery that you worship? And who gives a shit what some arab said?

"I note that some of the people who are determined to argue this one- people who make a lot of noise about freedom for Black people yet are determined to become the thought-police to the rest of us- are not even worshippers of Emperor Haile Selassie."

Following the reasoning behind the statement above, you Masimba Musodza, worship Emperor Haile Selassie, so, I ask : by the rules of the 'religion' you claim to follow, would'nt this make you an apostate (remember your 'ten commandments')? So, here you are, can't even be what you claim to be. Which is why I asked you at the beginning of all this what you were. I asked because I had seen signs that you have not given this basic question much thought. Yet you presume to deal with complicated matters. It will not end well.

Because, there is a big wall in front of you. A wall partly made up from the contradiction you judeo-christian-islamic duped-by-a-semitic-plaigirist hypocrites can never reconcile. Which is, how can you claim to be 'monotheists' and yet worship men? The joke is, not a single one of these men, not Jesus, Muhamad, or Haile Selassie, claimed in thier lifetimes that they were objects to be worshipped. Dupes like you are the willing victims of opportunist vampires who have taken advantage of your intellectual laziness and sold you faulty goods. Stolen goods. Faulty stolen goods (i.e. no warranty, no guarantee, no money-back).

Go about your business 'old chappie', and good luck, dying ignorant may not be such a bad thing after all. Fingers crossed like you say back 'home' eh?

Messages In This Thread

Manethos acount of the "Jews"
Re: Manethos acount of the "Jews"
Give Thakhs Queen
"expell them mentally " *NM*
Re: "expell them mentally "
Back to the bazaar with unkkkle
Re: Back to the reasoning ..
Re: Back to the bazaar with unkkkle
originally for masimba musodza *LINK*
are africans capable of being anti-semitic?
Re: are africans capable of being anti-semitic?
the land of shem
Re: the land of shem
some say ham castrated noah *NM*
'white' genetic annihilation concept *NM*
so if the hebrews of the old testament are black..
Re: so if the hebrews of the old testament are bla
Leave the bazaar/khazar
Re: Leave the bazaar/khazar
The Qemant *LINK*
Re: The Qemant
name-calling; adams third son- SETH
Re: name-calling; adams third son- SETH

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com