HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

It is Still Black and White

I can see Black folly, which is derived from the dominant white miseducation system (including the media), and/or Arab/Islamic historical hegemony and brutality. Of course, dark-skinned Blacks, no matter their conduct, cannot get white privileges. They will always have to deal with the system that is against them. They are never really accepted in the white community, and when they do crap they are also alienated from better informed Black communities. Ultimately they do pay in the short-term for their folly. My attitude towards misinformed Blacks reflects my awareness of the contributing factors to their poor conduct and the fact they never get 'the privileges' in the system.

However, White supremacy (White privileges and arrogance) is an automatic conduct with Whites and so most Whites think they are normal, they think that they are always right and they think that they do not have to change. That arrogance makes them especially dangerous. The only way they will shift from that position is when better informed ones dismiss their arrogance at every turn. Being firm with ignorant and arrogant Whites is the best we can do to help them. It is also the best self-defense. You see, even when Whites are proven to be wrong, they still get White privileges, which is an affront to Blacks twice. They are wrong and are rewarded in countless ways for being wrong. My attitude towards arrogant Whites reflects my awareness of the contributing factors to their poor conduct and the fact they get 'the privileges' in the system.

Messages In This Thread

Arab Slavery of Africans *LINK*
Re: Arab Slavery of Africans
Africa's Number 1 enemy *LINK*
Re: Africa's Number 1 enemy
Source of article *NM* *LINK*
Medieval African texts take spotlight *LINK*
Arab Masters—black Slaves *LINK*
Re: Arab Masters—black Slaves
It is Still Black and White
How Nice People Lost Out ... *LINK*
Re: How Nice People Lost Out ... *LINK*
Re: How Nice People Lost Out ...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com