HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Humankind originated in Africa

you post the following in your last post.

Omne other thing is that, I see all these people mention Bobo's or Nyahbinghi's and I have to say that in Jamaica I have never heard any of these Idren teaching anything that sounds anything like a lot of these people are saying. I overstand people have different views and opinions, but I don't see this in Jamaica, so I would like to know where are all these people residing? I have actually discussed this with other Jamaican Rastafari, not this site, but these issues that are discussed here, and most of them say they don't see a man by his skin color at all but by his heart. And they don't overstand why these things are taught the way they are outside Jamaica. It seems mostly in America is where people are conmcerned with skin color. Why is this? Can anyone tell me? I am originally from America, and moved to Jamaica in the last 8 years. And it really is different in JA than USA. Rastafari in JA are less concerned with skin color than USA Rasta, so why is this?

Blessed BOBO DREAD.

WELL I SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM BUT TRUTH IS TRUTH YOU DON'T RESPRESENT THE HOUSE OF BOBO, BOBO TEACH BLACK SUPREMACY, YOU LEFT AMERICA AND WENT TO JAMAICA, YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT AS LEFT THE COUNTRY THEY WERE BORN AND GONE TO ANOTHER ONE.

I FEEL OFFENDED BY YOU CALLING YOURSELF BOBO DREAD FOR MOST PEOPLE A BOBO IS THE RASTAMAN WHO WRAPS IS HEAD UP IN A TURBAN, AND HAILS KING EMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS AS THE BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH, BOBO TEACH WALK BLACK, EAT BLACK, LIVE BLACK, EVERY THING THEY REFER TO ALOT USING BLACK TERMS LIKE BLACK GOD, BLACK HOUSE OF ISRAELITES ETC, YET YOU SAY YOU DON'T HEAR NONE OF THE SENTIMENTS PUT FORWARD ON HERE, AND THAT THEY ARE NOT HEARED OF IN JAMAICA, I CAN TELL YOU, YOU NEVER SPENT ALOT OF TIME WITH THE EITHER THE BOBO, OR THE NYAHBINGHI, OR YOU WOULD ACCEPT BOTH ORDERS DEAL WITH BLACK SUPREMACY, EVEN IF THEY WELCOME A SOCALLED BY YOU WHITEY INTO THE GATHERING.

YOU SIMPLY ARE USING THE RIGHT OF WHETHER IT IS RIGHT FOR A WHITEY TO BE CALLED RAS TO DETER PEOPLE FROM THE REALITY OF THE SLAVE TRADE AND WHAT WHITE PEOPLE DID TO BLACK PEOPLE, AND YOU THINK US VOICING OUT OUR DISPLEASURE FOR THE WICKED ATTROCITIES DONE TO US BY THE WHITE NATION, THAT WE ARE NO BETTER THAN THEM, I'M ASHAMED TO HEAR YOU DEFEND THE WHITE NATION LIKE THEY HAVE DONE NO WRONG, WELL AYINDE POST SEEMS TO HAVE HUMBLED YOU, YOU NEVER CALLED ANYONE WOLF THIS TIME WHY YOU HUMBLE TO ONE OF THE MODERATORS OF THE SITE BUT YOU COULD'NT DO THE SAME TO NORMAL POSTER LIKE ME OH WHAT ASHAME.

THAT SAID I WOULD LIKE YOU TO EDUCATE ME A BOBO PRIEST FROM 1992, ABOUT THE HOUSE OF BOBO BECAUSE I KNOW ABOUT THE ORDER AND I'M WELL LEARNT ABOUT IT SO IF YOU FEEL I'M SOME BOBO ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN WHO AS NO IDEA ABOUT THE ORDER YOU MAKE A SAD MISTAKE YOU IGNORE MY POST BUT RESPOND TO AYINDE BECAUSE YOU FELT THE FORCE OF A BOARD MODERATOR, SO YOU DIRECT YOUR POST DIFFERENTLY TO BE4 WHAT A HYPOCRIT THAT MAKES YOU.

WELL I SOON COME TO JAMAICA AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU WHO SAYS YOU DON'T HEAR THE RACIST VIEWS YOU HEAR EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM, EVERY PERSON WHO POST ON THIS BOARD SAYING THEY ARE BOBO, I CAN USUALLY TELL STRAIGHT AWAY BY HOW THEY REASON, BECAUSE THEY USE TERMS LIKE. MY LORD, AND BLESSED, REARLY DOES A BOBO ANGEL GREET ANYONE WITH PLAIN RASTAFARI AS YOU DO, MOST SAY BLESSED LOVE MY LORD AND EMPRESS, I HAVE NOT HEARD YOU SAY MY LORD OR BLESSED LOVE ONCE IN ANY OF YOUR POST, ALL I SEE IS A MAN WHO TAKES PLEASURE IN CURSING YOUR OWN BLACK PEOPLE AND REFERING TO THEM AS WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING, WHEN SINCE DID YOU BECOME THE ALMIGHTY JAH TO SPEAK HOW YOU HAVE DONE?

ANYWAY AS I SAID B4 FORWARD EVER, BACKWARD NEVER TILL WHATEVER YOUR RESPONSE.

I AM HON KES AA ADOFO,
MEMBER OF THE HOUSE OF BOBO, CALLED THE,
ETHIOPIA AFRICA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS.

PS,BOBO IF YOU ARE A REAL AUTHENTIC BOBO ASHANTI RAS YOU WOULD RESPOND TO ME AND STOP BEING A HYPOCRIT AS I SEE YOU DISPLAYING HERE REMEMBER I TELL YOU THIS, KING EMMANUEL CROWN ME PRIEST AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEC, SO BE WISE HOW YOU JUDGE PEOPLE BECAUSE I KNOW THE IMPOSTERS TO SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

NONE THE LESS ALL BLESSING AND ALL BLEST.

Messages In This Thread

Humankind originated in Africa *LINK*
why do 'white' people support 'not out of africa' *NM*
Re: why do 'white' people support 'not out of afri
Re: why do 'white' people support 'not out of afri
EXACTLY. *NM*
No neanderthal fossils were ever found in Africa
Re: No white Ras! NM *NM*
Humankind constipated in Europe *NM*
Re: Humankind constipated in Europe
INI NOT SUPORT BOTTY WROUNG EVELUTION!
"Call us by our name"
Re: "Call us by our name"
Let us prey
Re: Let us prey
Re: Humankind constipated in Europe *LINK*
who are you speaking to? *NM*
Re: who are you speaking to?
Way to avoid the question.
Don't give up. Iron sharpens Iron
Perfectly Said:
Ras heru:
Re: Ras heru:
INI VINE AND FIG TREE I GO DEFEND!
Re: INI VINE AND FIG TREE I GO DEFEND!
bless prophet_ on the harps issue
MAMA AFRICA IS ONLY FOR AFRICAN'S!!!!
PRIEST ANSWERED IT FOR ME

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com