Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Mind Control...
In Response To: Re: Mind Control... ()

yes...all of creation is one and the same...including humans. That is so... and ultimately we come to a place of deep understanding within it all... of course if we do not go within we go without...I understand this reasoning...

does that mean we should just let injustice to happen?

... like creation, when something is unbalanced, we stir and rise in order to re-align to feel balanced, in harmony... some by giving up their life as a soft deer...and others by becoming lions and defending our land.

The word GOD is used in so many ways and to mean so many things... there is a deeper unfolding power and physics that unites this whole Universe that is the supreem mind. We are all apart of God...

In the realml of the Supreem Mind; teh entire Creation; the Whole Universe... polarity exists of course. God & Satan... love & hate... Unity & Polarity... ok...these all exist in One Universe, yes. ... and ultimately I know that I will eventually come to a place to walk without blame and to be like the saints to overcome with pure love...

In my heart, in this time, when I see such unbalance there is an instinctual thing that arises in me to overturn tables and expose those who are embracing too much negativity... and hurting countless peoples in their quest for greed, money and power. It is something that wells up in my heart, and body... I seek harmony, and I see the ways of corruption.

When there is a thorn in my side, in my family (and I consider us all family here on earth) I am compelled to take it out... I am not strong enough to just walk around seeing this thorn feeling like "it is ok" because it is apart of nature, God or whatever you want to call the Supreem Mind.

I have alot to learn...I have alot of years to grow...

Right now...there is a great injustice happening... and like the weather I am whirling...

the storm before the calm.

Messages In This Thread

Katrina: who did it god or nature?
Re: Katrina: who did it god or nature?
FIRE FROM THE SKY *LINK*
Re: FIRE FROM THE SKY *NM* *LINK*
Re: FIRE FROM THE SKY
Re: FIRE FROM THE SKY *LINK*
Do you know what it measn to lose New Orleans? *LINK*
Re: Do you know what it means to lose New Orleans? *LINK*
Re: Mind Control... *LINK*
YES I *NM*
lol
Aethiopia - Kemet - Pagans
Re: Katrina: who did it god or nature? *NM* *LINK*
SERIOUS and DANGEROUS miss-reasoning

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com