Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: wake up and read
In Response To: Re: wake up and read ()

it seems as if Haile Selassie represents one thing for diasporic communities and something different for others.

the complexity of the world necessitates the ability to overstand that not everyone is coming from the same perspective but indeed that the values of truth and right are without partiality.

i don't think Rastafari people are going to give up on their namesake Ras Tafari given the historical context for which he entered the consciousness of ones struggling for truth and rights. i don't think this should be expected of them - but at the same should not deter you from sharing your views.

just my opinion.

Messages In This Thread

wake up and read
is the ethiopian church part of your complaint *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com