HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Mbeki's failure over Zimbabwe

You have not provided proof of anything here and even if you try, your sources and views hold no weight by me. Given your penchant for 'using' anti-Mugabe and anti-land reclamation sources, I do not believe what 'your sources' tell you; and you could very well be making up stories and sources.

I would just respond to one line in your response to show how silly it gets.

You said:
“Do people get beaten up by police for so much as complaining about the inferiority of the products from China (our new colonial master) as compared to Zimbabwe's now bygone industrial output?”

I seriously doubt people are being beaten up for just complaining about the quality of goods. Actually a friend who was in Zimbabwe recently heard opposition people talking about inferior Chinese goods and they were not being beaten up.

The opposition propaganda in Zimbabwe about inferior Chinese products (in a general way) could only come from those who are aligned to white/western interests. I don't hear many people from Europe and the United States of America complaining about inferior Chinese products, and they import the most from China. Actually many products that people believe are made in the US are actually from China or are being produced in some so-called third world country. So this argument could only be generated by those who want to see Black Zimbabweans suffer to make the claim that Mugabe is the cause. They would prefer the people get no goods at all in the face of sanctions and financial constraints.

Also, calling China Zimbabwe’s new colonial master is an outright lie. China did not force a relationship on Zimbabwe so it cannot be seen as a colonial master. Such a claim is ludicrous, which further makes anything you say unbelievable.

Messages In This Thread

Mbeki's failure over Zimbabwe *LINK*
Re: Mbeki's failure over Zimbabwe *LINK*
Ancestralism and Christianity in Zimbabwe
Re: Ancestralism and Christianity in Zimbabwe

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com