HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Mbeki's failure over Zimbabwe

Western interests there may be, but the real enemy is the present regime. It is a Black President who presides over kletocracy, genocide and the silencing of dissenting voices.

Mugabe stepping down from power may not neccessarily lead Zimbabwe to the promised land, but the only way we are going to know that is if he goes. It is not about persons. It is about whether someone can continue to drive the country under, justifying himself with matakadya kare- a revolution that happened a long time ago and is becoming a broken record because the Black man in Zimbabwe is still oppressed.

Oppression is oppression, my friend. And I want it to stop.

This thing about Western allies- I would like to meet these Western allies myself. The US still sells riot suppression equipment to the Zimbabwe regime. Despite these so-called bans and embargos, Zimbabwean officials still come to Europe. And there's shady deals involving the Congo, and arms shipments to South America and the Tamil tigers. So, what Western allies are you talking about? The ones that make a lot of noise about Mugabe yet prop him up? Or the Western Blacks that write a lot of rubbish about him, even though they can see the signs that all is not well in Zimbabwe?

Messages In This Thread

Mbeki's failure over Zimbabwe *LINK*
Re: Mbeki's failure over Zimbabwe *LINK*
Ancestralism and Christianity in Zimbabwe
Re: Ancestralism and Christianity in Zimbabwe

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com