HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: My lil experience with Homeland Security

These homeland security guys just ......

I went to California to see a friend that I went to school with about 4 yrs ago in Africa. My trip there was no mess, the return trip was crazzy! My friend and his brother are from Eritrea, bright skin and dark hair. If u did not know them too well u'd think they are Arab or 'Middle Easterns'. I am just dark sinned with beautiful kinky hair. When we get to Long Beach Airport, security makes me get back to the end of the line because of some weird reason about every once in a while, the leader of homeland security has to do the check up and I am thinkin' why me?????How come he does not do it on whoever is next when he gets to the Gate????I later find out that this girl at the airport wrote an e-mail because she saw me and my friends and thought we were suspicious!!!!(Maybe coz my friends look like arabs or some} anyway, i had to unpack all of my stuff and have the "boss' inspect every piece. Then i got to the next gate and someone else was waiting and i had to go through the same procedure again!!!!!!!!!! I missed my flight, thus I missed my exam @ school that evening and I was like geez!!!!!!!!!!Not everyone is trying to kill u. You oughtta have been doin this before Bin Laden struck!!!!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread

My lil experience with Homeland Security *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com