HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Just as de gaulle said
In Response To: Re: Just as de gaulle said ()

'"Nothing that white people say or do surprises me. I am well aware of their barbaric and hypocritical track record. All black and brown people should be aware. "

nothin' i say surprise you ?
sorry for this , but still i&i do not expect such genralization , more over if they come from you' .
==========
I stand by my statement. History has proven and shown. If you take it personal, then I guess the cap fits. If not, then trod on. It is amazing that you can tell me that my reality is not true. It is true for me and to be honest, it is true for people who want to see the truth, regardless of the offense. Give I your view of European history in relation to black/brown/red/yellow people. Maybe you can shed greater light on the history of Europeans in relation to the rest of hue-manity

I hope now you site why I say nothing that whites say surprises me, just like the offense you took to my statement. If you dont overstand the system of racism and white supremacy, then everything else will confuse you. So, I am not surprised.
============

"i , which in your eyes would appear white , got to stay aware as well as all other "black" and "brown" people !!
all good color people should be aware of evil forces !!"
==========

Tru. It is unfortunate that much of the wickedness that goes on on the planet involves whites (as a group) in some kind of way. It is called imperialism/global white supremacy/new world order.
============

"or you would like to see mi fall down the pit of hell with all whites , in torment and pain ?"
============

I never said that all white people are wicked and barbaric. That is just what you are reading into it. Hell is not a place where you go. It is a place where you are...
==========

"again , sorry if i sound harsh or unrespectable , but this is something i must show i&i , sothat we could reason more on this subject .
even each one on his own . it is for the good ."
=========

Dont act as if you are giving me a reprimand or chastisement. I dont have to give clearance to every statement I give if I dont see fit. But since you have just recently been exposed to black people, I thought I would respond to make my view more understandable to you, even though I think it is obviously apparent if you can take a non-partial and unbiased view of history.

Mo' Love
Guidance

Messages In This Thread

Just as de gaulle said

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com