HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Just as de gaulle said
In Response To: Re: Just as de gaulle said ()

livelyup
Honour

You said : 'And hopefully figure out that just as there is more than one way to skin a cat, there are many ways of overstanding the truth, and a multitude of layers to the nature of the world that you inhabit.'

So true.

I have never seen a White man/woman so, when I speak of 'white' it is not colour I refer to but orientation. In my language, the word we use for 'white person' is also used to describe 'westernised' Africans.

On the journey to truth, the most futile point of departure is the skin we temporarily inhabit. There has been many a trickster who based thier scams on the knowledge that the targeted dupes would follow skin loyalty. But, when you examine the actual reality, you see that destruction of all life is the ultimate aim of the ones who claim to be 'world leaders'.

It is a complex subject though and to get temporarily out of focus is to be expected.

How would you describe a man like John Brown? Then how would you describe one like Abraham Lincoln?

Wisdom and Strength.

Messages In This Thread

Just as de gaulle said

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com