HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Just as de gaulle said
In Response To: Re: Just as de gaulle said ()

Nothing that white people say or do surprises me. I am well aware of their barbaric and hypocritical track record.

here i find a present consideration ( i mean in this time ) togheter with a notion of history if we could say so .
so i might overstand that due to barbaric invasion today all whites must be mistrusted .

* Historically it is true.

What is true ? I no find any history record or trace in what Selassielive sayd .Or are you sayin is true that whites must be mistrusted ?

and you know i have no problem in sayin that whites have dominated brutally this earth for last 2000 years and more .

of course it is difficult for you to overstand my point .
You are allways too much worried of how a black can look at you , this is my take man. Seems like what a black say is always right and correct in sayin so , just because he is black and we got to overstand their point of view .
You got your mind of your own , and you can share what is on your mind , without been worried about this kinda tings .

if the new truth is dat blacks can't count on white and viceversa in this iwah , sorry to say , this ain't the truth . Cause facts prove differentlly .

Truth stand by Her own .

seen ?

do not think only "whites" or me are programmed on certain behavor pattern as you call it ...

none is free from mental slavery ,

Selassie Stand for Truth & Justice

mo'love

Messages In This Thread

Just as de gaulle said

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com