Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Faith and belief is the same thing,

hail elder.

fowarding the reasoning,
the I made this statement,

" Well, it may not be in Revelation but there is some where in that book where it is mentioned, about a remnant of every nation which will amount to 144,00 saints, which will be selected to go to glory. The rest of the people upon this earth will be classified as sinners, and will be Judged by for their sins, and be punished, and since it is also written, that the wages of sin is death, so naturally death is supposed to be their punishment. "

actually, there are two different groups
consisting of 144,000 mentioned in
revelation.
check the following scrips.

revelation 7:2-4
And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

this speaks specifically of those
descending from the 12 tribes of israel
( not to be confused with the 12 tribes house within rastafari ).

here is the next mention.

revelation 14:1-5
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. 5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

this group consist of gentiles ( non jews ).

then again,

revelation 7:9-15
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen. 13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

now these scriptures speak of a number
which no man could number,
so a deeper look shows
what the I said is
incorrect.

furthermore, let us
check the description given of the
day of JAH judgement.

revelation 20:11-15
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

no number is given here,
so it is error to say that
only 144,000 shall be saved
when the word does not speak of this.

that is for everyone,
because there are many who consider themselves
christians who believe that same thing,
and it is error.

now concerning sin,
romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

JAH has made a way of
escape for those who will simply
" believe " in
his Son Christ Jesus.

romans 10:9-14
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?

I don't think this word
" believe "
is used so frequently
in JAH word
in vain.

ites & love
I

Messages In This Thread

Faith and belief is the same thing,
Re: Understanding is the greatest
Re: Understanding is the greatest
1 12 IS AN ANIMIST NOW?
Re: 1 12 IS AN ANIMIST NOW?
True words Baba. Give Thanks. *NM*
Eja....
Re: Eja....
Re:FAITH IN SELF IS ASURED

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com