HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Faith and belief is the same thing,

Greetings Iya, it is very important to understand the meaning of each and every word which we use out of our mouths, or which are used out of the mouth of others. By understanding the meaning of the word, we will know when to use the word, and when not to use it in a discussion or reasoning. We will also be able to understand, or overstand or Iverstand, when someone is trying to decieve us, or when someone is decieved, because they did not understand, and just spend their time and energies following others, without even understanding, where they are going in their minds.

There are several words which are often used within the universe of religion, which each of us must be careful of how we use them. We can use them but use them with understanding or else, we end up decieving ourselves, and many many more people upon the face of this earth. I am a great believer in many things, but I am aware, that when I believe in anything, I must wait on time to reveal to me, whether the things which I believe in, is true or false. I have faith in many people and many things, but again I must wait upon time and revelation, to reveal to me, if my faith or expectation is fullfilled or if it perished.

Belief, Faith, Hope, Expectation, Anticipation, are all the same, they all have the same meaning,
they all depend on time and revelation, to reveal themselves to those who put their trust in them.
Speaking of the Creator, those of us who believe that the Creator is going to come down from heaven or Zion, and Judge everyone upon the face of this earth, and send 144,000 people to glory, and burn up the rest of the people who are living upon the face of this earth, that is just a belief, which was picked up in the book of revelation in the bible. We read it and we believe it, but we just cannot prove that it will take place, until it takes place. So we all have to believe, and wait to see if that belief is true or false, just like we do in other cases of believing.

Belief, Trust, Hope, Faith, Expectation, Anticipation, are all the same, and they have the same meaning, and each of them is sitting on the fence, which separates the faculties of knowledge and ignorance. Now we all have to belief in things from time to time, but it is very important to know, that believing is not really knowing.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Faith and belief is the same thing,
Re: Understanding is the greatest
Re: Understanding is the greatest
1 12 IS AN ANIMIST NOW?
Re: 1 12 IS AN ANIMIST NOW?
True words Baba. Give Thanks. *NM*
Eja....
Re: Eja....
Re:FAITH IN SELF IS ASURED

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com