HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Let Africa have access to international market

Your post is another distracting call for attention.

Your questions have no bearing on the information presented in the article. Anyone can say they do or do not do business/deal with people in Africa, and unless people know them personally there is no way to validate the claims just for the sake of argument. Anyhow, I doubt you can know I in this lifetime.

I have posted sufficient information to dispel your attempts to demonize President Mugabe.

When the Oromo poster was posting relevant information about the internal politics of Ethiopia to show why Selassie is not well liked there, to his credit he did not stoop to insulting others on the board, as you do. The Oromo poster failed to understand, to Diasporan Africans, Haile Selassie's international significance overshadowed the internal ethical and political problems that existed during his tenure as emperor of Ethiopia. In my view there are many Ethiopians who have valid reasons not to like Haile Selassie. His politics directly impacted on them. Ethiopians were/are not living the 'Zion' image created by many Rastafarians as a result of Selassie's reign.

Similarly, as I have stated, many in Zimbabwe would have cause to be against President Mugabe, due to repercussions from his politics. I have presented views of the Zimbabwe situation that explains the significance of the moves Mugabe made that is in the interest of all Africans. What I have presented refutes the European propaganda that is orchestrated to demonize Mugabe. You did not present the history to this board, and you made no effort to neutralize their campaign; instead you were trying to promote the European anti-Black agenda by deliberately omitting pertinent information. You have not presented any arguments in support of your ongoing attempts to demonize Mugabe and his international significance.

Messages In This Thread

Let Africa have access to international markets *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com