Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

How do we fight this War?

To all the Foward Minds on this website
Honour

I'm relatively new on this site and after having spent more than a minute looking through the archives, I have been humbled and given to great pride by the wisdom and passion in wisdom that has characterised a lot of the postings. I have a lot of respect for the work brothers, sisters and elders have put into thier research and I am grateful for the generous spirit and love that has caused them to share what knowledge came to them.

I know that some of our African people are on a break, some are still celebrating 'jubilee' or 'ndependance'. Some of our African people believe themselves to be a part of 'global civilization' and are too busy enhancing what they think is thier life to notice what and whose agenda they are caught up in. Yes, a lot of our people are on a break and while they are on this break, they are busy breeding where they should'nt be breeding and creating another set of enemies.....

Which is why I'm asking this question as a matter of urgency. We are at war and a frontline of this war is in the field of information. Awareness. It is well and good that many of the people who vist this site are conversant with the major theses that explain our reality but how do we get this out into OUR mainstream? How do we change the background music that dictates the rhythms most of our people live thier lives by? Someone on another thread spoke of growing up watching 'tarzan' and westerns, of how he had sided with the cowboys and 'the lord of the apes'. This was (and probably still is) the situation with a lot of African youth growing up in hollywood's sphere of influence. I even remember been aged 10 and finding in my school library (in Lagos) a set of books that glorified the boer settlers in South Africa. The way those stories were presented actually made me see these genocidiares as heroes and later, when I first came into the west, I met people from the caribbean who had undergone similar conditioning. I particularly remember persons from Jamaica refering to an 'ugly' Black person as 'Shaka Zulu'.

We cannot underestimate the power of of the things that are labelled as 'leisure activities', things like historical fiction can have a greater impact on the formation of a child's view than a straight-foward presentation of dates, events
and personalities. Popular PC games like 'Full Spectrum Warrior' were developed by the usa military in order to mould the perception (and reaction to future events) of the large percentage of contemporary youth for whom gaming is an important everyday activity. And it goes on, disney and other myth-propagators take turns to subtly defame African history and culture (ref: lion king, prince of egypt, the character called donkey in shrek etc.). You also have the stargate franchise who annoint caucasian culture-heroes (odin, thor and the other inmates of asgard) as heroic aliens while those that originated in Kemet ( Ra, Auset, Maat) are evil aliens who once enslaved and still intend to enslave humanity. And what stands in thier way? The heroic military of the usa. The same military who in a future far far away are reincarnated as 'starfleet'(ref: star trek franchise) while the often proposed world government(aka new world order) is called 'the federation'. Do not underestimate the power of these projections of a possible future, thanks to the power of satellite TV, these shows can be seen every hour of the day in some part of the world. The child who grows up seeing a future where all humanity has signed up to the caucasian project will not put up much of a fight when called on to play a part in making this nightmare become reality.

I am not playing down the importance of fact based communications, in truth,these are the most vital component in the construction of a conscious mind that can operate effectively in the arena of reality. But, in my experience, most people need to be led (sometimes indirectly) towards the truth. This is not a statement based on arrogance, not me saying 'I and others like me are more able....' it is a recognition of the tools that are been used to great effect by the enemy. A vaccine is a non-lethal dose of the bacteria behind an infection. What I am calling for is more effort in the production of vaccines against the infection of African minds by the relentless propaganda of the enemy.

And I say relentless because sometimes, even what is produced as an effort to heal the African spirit is co-opted by 'whites' and misconstrued. A very good example that was pointed out to me a while back was the use of the phrase 'one love'. The person who showed me this truth spoke as an eye witness and she said that what had inspired Bob Marley to write the song of that title was the in-fighting between political factions in Jamaica at the time. You had Africans killing each other under the banner of the JLP (led by a syrian) and the PNP (led by an englishman). You had a scenario that was being orchestrated by the cia for the purpose of retarding the social progress of the country and that song was a call to Africans in Jamaica telling them to love each other as this was neccesary if they were to be successful in thier struggle for liberation. But, because of the skillful way the 'white' people have re-interpreted what Bob Marley meant(and stood for), the phrase 'one love' now has a different meaning.

And it goes on (ref: Nelson Mandela and all the photo calls).

There is a posting about donating books to a library project in Guyana. We need more of this happening all around our world. We need more people WRITING books that deal with our history, our present and our FUTURE in a language that youth of all ages will respond to. We need PC games developers CREATING games that promote positive concepts. There was/is a dream of 'white supremacy' and the events that seem to be leading to this dream becoming reality are not down to chance or luck. What passes for current affairs and 'history' were/are carefully planned affairs. From the days when the first greeks learnt of the wisdom and power in Kemet to when alexander the gay invaded and plundered, there was a plan. From the days when the roman empire tried and failed to conquer Ethiopia to when mussolini invaded and plundered Ethiopia, there was a plan. From the days when the first gold coins were minted in europe to when the british invaded and plundered the lands of the Ashanti, there was a plan. And while all these plans (or one big plan) unfolded, there was slavery, partial genocides and assaults on the African spirit/mind.

There has always been a plan and this plan - the entrenchment of 'white' supremacy on the planet earth(and beyond) - was/is communicated to the young members of the caucasian race initially through the medium of 'fairy tales', songs and latterly through cartoons, books, films and PC games.

We need vaccines to protect the minds of our young.

Messages In This Thread

Re: How do we fight this War?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com