Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Zimbabwe's Fight For Justice - Pt 2

Ayinde
Honour

Excellent research. I hope anyone who would respond from a contradictory position will have thier facts as well marshalled as you have.

One thing says it all about Zimbabwe :' " Short complained of "unresolved" issues, such as "the way in which land would be acquired and compensation paid – clearly it would not help the poor of Zimbabwe if it was done in a way which undermined investor confidence." Short was concerned about the interests of corporate investors, then. In closing, Short wrote that "a program of rapid land acquisition as you now seem to envisage would be impossible for us to support," as it would damage the "prospects for attracting investment." '

This hypocrite Clare Short (mentally disturpt) is typical the mafia that has been trying to disrupt the progress of Zimbabwe. She employs thier double talk i.e. 'poor of Zimbabwe' really means 'white' land pirates and thier 'native' boot-lickers.

At this moment in time, the last thing on the mind of a man who can farm, who is willing to farm is 'investor confidence'. This man WANTS LAND.

Where were these 'investors' during the thousands of years when Africans sustained themselves on thier lands? And yes, before I'm told , I know, the reclamation process has not gone as smoothly as expected but, please, before anyone picks that point and runs with it, first give an example of anywhere or anytime in history where a large scale project of this nature facing an opposition of similar magnitude has unfolded exactly as planned.

Fight the right fight and the right enemy at the right time.

Messages In This Thread

Zimbabwe's Fight For Justice *LINK*
Re: Zimbabwe's Fight For Justice - Pt 2 *LINK*
Re: Zimbabwe's Fight For Justice - Pts. 1 & 2
Re: Zimbabwe's Fight For Justice - Pts. 1 & 2
West's obsession with Zimbabwe smacks of racism

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com