HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Until, Until, Until, Until, Until.

Another illustration for your observation. Some people on this forum of reasoning love to say, that color does not matter among the various races, and that is one of biggest lies, that have ever been told, upon the face of this earth.
Now lets take this illustration: A woman of European origin is pregnant, and a woman of African origin is also pregnant. It is time for both of them to give birth to their children, so both of them werre admitted in the same hospital at about the same hour, with only minutes difference, and so both of them deliver their babies at the same hour. Well lets just say that in that hospital, after the babies or born, they are taken away from the parents, and are kept and cared for by the nurses, in order to allow the mothers to rest, until it is time for them to be discharged from the hospital.

Well, the African mother have a lovely black boy baby, and the European mother also have a lovely white boy baby. When the day comes for the mothers to go home, each of the husbands, came at about the same hour of the day with about two or three minutes difference. They were both smiling and talking to their wives, when two nurses in the company of two police men, came long with the babies. The nurse who had the black baby in her hands, went straight over to the European couple, and put the baby down on the bed, and said here is your lovely baby please take good care of him; and then she walked away leaving the police standing right there in that area, as if he was supposedto be on duty right at that spot, at that moment. Then the nurse with the white European child, went over the black mother, and put the European child on the bed and said to the black mother, now this is really a lovely boy child, we are expecting you to take good care of him, and she also walked away leaving the police standing there as an observer.

Well, the husband of the European mother was already frowning and accusing his wife, saying, this just could not be my child, did you cheat on me, and if you did not, why is my child black?
The husband of the black mother were also there accusing the mother of cheating on him, and was saying, this European child is not mine, I am a black African man, my child is supposed to be black like me. So contention developed between the two couple over the color of the babies, the black women trying to tell her husband that she did not have a white child, and the European mother trying to tell her husband that she did not have a black child, but none on these husband would listen, and while they were their arguing about black and white, the police haul off both men to jail, telling them that they have broken the law, because color does not matter in this time. While they were on their way to jail, the nurses came back, so the mothers were telling them that they were given the wrong color babies, and the nurses said to them, color does not really matter, you both should take care of the children and that is all. Well, there was much agitation and back and forth over the color of the children, and two more police men were on the scene, but because the women had just have their babies, they were allowed to argue, until they were finally allowed to exchange babies, and that became a happy ending as far as this illustration is concerned. Now do you all think that color matters, in this world among the various races of people? More illustrations to follow.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

Until, Until, Until, Until, Until.
Re: CORRECTION NOT BE PAID BUT BEEN PAID

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com