Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: REAL ISTORY: ANU MIGRATION FROM MTs OF MOON TO

Awo! Good to reason.

The more I learn, the more I realize that the key to overstanding Moses and the Bible is overstanding the Kemetic context. The key to overstanding the Kemetic context is reading and overstanding hieroglyphics. The key to overstanding the heiroglyphics is overstanding the Anu migration patterns and sounds.

Once this is done, one will overstand ANU culture - minerals, gems, and stones, navigation, "sky watching" and many other things. Once one goes "behind" the Bible and looks at it coming forward (into the future)from a more ancient history (instead of looking back on it as ancient history), then there is more overstanding.

Is Moses + Ahkenaton? Is Vizier Yu-Sef + Joseph? Are King David and King Solomon really Kemetic Pharoash?

Good questions.

I am more interested in the science at that time. The Ark of The Covenant as a LeydenJar/Capacitor used as a weapon that could discharge 100,000 volts.

No nation can go a conquering without superior weapons. Look at the US and nuclear weapons for an example.

I think whoever Moses was (whoever the stories eventually congealed around), he was a Kemetic priest who mastered Ankh electrical science.

I think the Bible is I&I rallying point as HIM Haile Selassie I said -- with it, I&I can get at the truth, though it is not waht a superficial reading of the Bible would make it seem.

I&I should be more interested in the ANu/Egyptian accounts of the same period more than the foreign Hyksos/Hebrew accounts. Who wants to identify with the foreigners who were the only people not to know god at that time? Instead, I&I ought to understand why the Bible was presented as it is after so-many re-writes. When I&I overstand that, the truth emerges.

Everyone should read God's Fire by Alfred de Grazia to understand how Moses used ancient Kemetic Ankh science to create a powerful new weapons system (The Ark of the Covenant)which allowed him to lead an exodus out of Kemet.

Also, ones should read The Moses Mystery by Gary Greensberg, a Jew who presents what Afrocentric scholars have been saying for a long time about the African Origin of the Jews. Along with the Moses mystery is 101 Bible Myths. (these articles already posted on this forum
http://ggreenberg.tripod.com/ancientne/MMchap.html
http://ggreenberg.tripod.com/ancientne/101moses.html

also check: Moses the Mystery Man
http://www.essaysbyekowa.com/mosesII.htm

Messages In This Thread

REAL ISTORY: ANU MIGRATION FROM MTs OF MOON TO KMT
Link for God's Fire by Alex Degrazia *LINK*
Re: REAL ISTORY: ANU MIGRATION FROM MTs OF MOON TO *LINK*
Correction
karibkween
Moustafa Gadalla. Are you familiar with his works?
Re: Moustafa Gadalla. Are you familiar with his wo
KING ORI TO KING ITIOPIA TO HAILE SELASSIE *LINK*
Re: KING ORI TO KING ITIOPIA TO HAILE SELASSIE
Ori
ITS ALL ONE ANU ETHIOPIAN AFRICA! *NM*
Re: ITS ALL ONE ANU ETHIOPIAN AFRICA!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com