Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

When you go into a white woman . . .
In Response To: Re: ??? ()

When you go into a white woman to have sex with her, do you feel you are engaging in building a strong black, African nation, or are you temporarily suspending that worthy cause?

If you say you are building a better world through love, are you abandoning the cause of building a strong black nation? Wouldn't you have to say that your sex- act was at the expense of building a sttrong black African nation? After all, you could engage in the same sex act with a beautiful, strong black woman and do both: build a strong black African nation and a better world.

Wouldn't it be more fulfilling to go into a black woman and therefore have no contradiction and not be forced to adopt a philosophy that exlcudes building a strong black African nation in order to build a better world through love? Wouldn't you feel less divided, more fulfilled?

If all black males went into white woman and had children by them, would there be a future hope for a strong black, African nation?

It seems to me, brotherman, that it is selfish and myopic to suggest that going into the white woman (after all, if your in a relationship, there's sex involved)is ok when it, by definition, is counter to building a strong black African nation.

One's personal life should reflect one's politics, professions, etc. How can one be committed to the just cause of re-building a strong black African nation when that will require strong black African families, and by definition, sleeping with white women does not produce strong black African families, but rather divided lighter skinned white-Euro/American and black African families. By definition, that family can never aspire to truly African ideals without waging war on itself, its own other half, which it will ultimately seek to preserve as "equal".

It just can't work. It would be more honest for brotherman to say he is committed to his and his own families happiness instead of front like he is committed to building a strong black African nation.

I can respect honesty, uprightness, and a man who is totally committed to his family. Hypocrisy and insanity (holding that integration can lead to a strong black African nation) is despised.

It is a sell-out to the African liberation movement to take white women instead of black women. There's no possible way to claim both.

Messages In This Thread

To those who talk about 'Black Hate'
Re: To those who talk about 'Black Hate'
Re: Brotha Priest Asukile pulled your mask off!!!! *NM*
i think you are wrong. *NM*
Re: i think you are wrong.
Clitus Niger, King of Bactria?
Re: Clitus Niger, King of Bactria?
Re: Brother Tyehimba no doubt..
Re: True that Eja. *NM*
Re: True that Eja.
Black letter
Re: DON'T WANT "JESUS" I WANT JUSTICE
???
Re: ???
When you go into a white woman . . .
Re: When you go into a white woman . . .
Re: When you go into a white woman . . .
Brotherman?
Re: hmmm I believe it is Q'Yin posting...
Bantu
Re: Bantu
Re: hmmm I believe it is Q'Yin posting...
Re: ??? Bantu Kela....
Re: Dodging approach
Klan Ideology

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com