HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: True that Eja.
In Response To: Re: True that Eja. *NM* ()

Tyehimba
Honour.
Priest Asukile Adigun Adofo
Honour.
Bantu Kelani
Honour.

Rasfael Naphtali should understand, when Africans talk and make reference to 'white people' we are not talking about a person. We are not talking about you so, you don't have to get all jumpy. Pulling out the 'good books' to read us a few passages and if that don't work, well, release the hounds.

When Africans talk about 'white people' we are talking about an affliction and just as I don't hate the virus that causes the common cold, I do not hate or even blame 'white people' for the situation we are in. I do not blame the cold virus because maybe I did not take proper precautions the day I went out, or maybe I did but it was the will of the maker of my destiny that I become afflicted.

However, this does not mean I will stupid enough to then engage in practices that will retard my recovery. No, what I will now do is seek a cure.

What I am saying is, when we are talking about 'white people', ultimately we are talking about ourselves and for any being who is not of this historical experience to attempt to define the premises of this discussion (thank you Tyehimba) is an insult.

Learn if you must - and you must - but humble yourself in the process. Just as it was the destiny of our ancestors to undergo 5000 years of invasions, devastation and genocide (ref: The Destruction Of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams) so it is the destiny of the descendants of those who were responsible for this to make reparations (physically and spiritually).

Do not lecture us on whatever wrongs you think we did. The motives for that method of distraction are well known (thank you brother Priest). We know the mistakes we made in the past and we know more than any external entity what mistakes our leaders are making in the present. What conscious Africans are striving after now is for ways to restore our nation and to bring our people back into their rightful place on this Earth. Don't take it personal, I know I don't.

Wisdom and Strength

Messages In This Thread

To those who talk about 'Black Hate'
Re: To those who talk about 'Black Hate'
Re: Brotha Priest Asukile pulled your mask off!!!! *NM*
i think you are wrong. *NM*
Re: i think you are wrong.
Clitus Niger, King of Bactria?
Re: Clitus Niger, King of Bactria?
Re: Brother Tyehimba no doubt..
Re: True that Eja. *NM*
Re: True that Eja.
Black letter
Re: DON'T WANT "JESUS" I WANT JUSTICE
???
Re: ???
When you go into a white woman . . .
Re: When you go into a white woman . . .
Re: When you go into a white woman . . .
Brotherman?
Re: hmmm I believe it is Q'Yin posting...
Bantu
Re: Bantu
Re: hmmm I believe it is Q'Yin posting...
Re: ??? Bantu Kela....
Re: Dodging approach
Klan Ideology

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com