Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Commoner Claims Haile Selassie I Blood

Hail Rastafari,
InI agree with the i Ras Shawn Naphtali.For years they have been fighting against His Majesty.That was why Bob Marley had to sing Jah no dead.The biggest lie of the atricle was the lie that they killed the King of King,like they killed Jesus christ.I heard the Christian bathing in the blood of Jesus Chirst,but what they don't know is first come mercy,then come judgement.Haile Selassie the first bring the judgement.InI not hear to prove to no man that Selassie is the return mesaih cause my focus is the words of his Majesty.The christain want to float up to the sky to be with their Jesus,but this is totally out side the reality of what is written and Haile Selassie is not.The twelve spoke of Selassie the First being basptised in the name of Jesus Christ as a Rastafari faithful Ini have no problem with that,as it confirms the prophecy spoken by Jesus that the comforter shall come in his name,so it was done.You know christian have so much faith in the spirit,they can't see what Jah do in the flesh.The word took on flesh,Rastafari furfilled the prophecy concerning the coming of the Lord in A CLOUD OF GLORY and they can't handle it because if this is true,then what they could only beleif to be true is false.Their Jesus never can only come to seat on that Rainbow Circle Throne,so what I ask do they look for.A man to float down out the sky,if he do this how shall we all see him?How big will he have to be in order for the world to see him as he float down.Jah word is simple but man is brutish in his own knowlegde.
Jah say let ever man stand in the calling he be called in so InI do just that.Haile Selassie in I eyes need no defending for he is,who he is.
InI STRUGGLE is for ini people,to better InI self as a nation,regarless to what those who persicute the Hola Man,for they shall pay their our price and ini shall pay mine.For this is the time of Bablyon trouble and her jugdement is at hand.Don't what to be knocking when Zion Gates close.Don't want to be stuck with the Christians Sky larking,whating on the man to sit on David's Throne.
The Ethiopians say they bureid the bones of the King.InI never see them killed His Majesty,why should InI beleive those who wish ill upon him and choose to slanded his name.Jah hear them and has heard them,when his went before the nations they booed and such,but Jah pay them no mind for he is the King of King and they did not know he bought the Judgement of the nation to nations.He set all African free,by freeing Ethiopia from the aggressor.

Messages In This Thread

Commoner Claims Haile Selassie I Blood *LINK*
BLAZING FIYAH ON BABYWRONG PROPOGANDA!!!!
a rebuke to one of the twelve
Re: a rebuke to one of the twelve
Re: a rebuke to one of the twelve

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com