HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Commoner Claims Haile Selassie I Blood

Please forgive me if I have missed something, and I ask my question humbly, but without apology, and looking forward to a sincere answer.

If this man is proved to be His Majesty's son, and if he can prove it by DNA tests, why is that so hard to accept, and what confusion might this cause?

The article said the the alleged relationship happened long after the Empress had passed on, so would this really be considered a terrible scandal and compromise InI faith, RASpect and beleif in His Majesty as the Kings of Kings. It wouldn't for me, I know that. I don't know what the truth is behind this story, and yes it could be a hoax, but whether truth or not, it doesn't seem this man is out for gain anything necessarily from his claim, so my suspicion isn't as worried as it might be if he was all of a sudden wanting some kind of compensation or divine claim, or whatever.

I would like to hear from Ithiopians themselves who know something of the matter before I make too harsh a judgment from this far distance.

Of course InI have to defend His Majesty as He is InI Majesty, but (according to the article) Ithiopians who love the Emperor have no hatred of this "commoner", so it seems His Majesty's honour and reputation doesn't need defending on that matter. The personality and teachings of His Majesty are so strong, truth and honour shall prevail in anycase no matter what lies babylon might try to tell.

As I said, in my opinion, I don't see how this story harms His Majesty or InI congregation in any way really.

This is just I sincere opinion.

For these few words InI give much thanks.

Ras Shawn Naphtali

Messages In This Thread

Commoner Claims Haile Selassie I Blood *LINK*
BLAZING FIYAH ON BABYWRONG PROPOGANDA!!!!
a rebuke to one of the twelve
Re: a rebuke to one of the twelve
Re: a rebuke to one of the twelve

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com