a rebuke to one of the twelve

"well beloved,
if his majesty is
" who the rastaman says "
he is,
then why are you getting bent out
of shape about someone trying to slander
him?" -- one of the twelve

One of the Twelve, did you know that your mother was seen last month? She was outside The Pig Pit Bar having sex with Carl and Donnie at the same time!?? She was drunk, as usual. So now I know why you are the way you are. Your family is a bunch of alcoholic whores and they are extremely abusive.

Now, what if I just posted that as it is for the whole world to see with your real name and address? That would be a slander and you wouldn't like it, especially if people started treating you badly because of it. Knowing it to be false, the I would suffer pain every time it was repeated.

I&I are Rasses. When someone slanders HIM Haile Selassie, I&I correct the error. When I&I BLAZE UP A FIRE, IT BURNS THE ERROR. WORDSOUND POWER. Every Ras on the planet overstands why I would burn up the New York Times for Slandering HIM HAILE SELASSIE and not one of them would ask such a foolish and wicked question such as the I asked.

One of the Twelve, the I demonstrates that you are not a Ras nor a Defender of HIM Haile Selassie I. The I demonstrates through your lack of VISION, lack of sensitivity, and constant strife making in an attempt to "Christianize" the majority of those who have told you they don't want to be "Christianized", that you do not have any respect for anyone. You are behaving like the missionaries that tried to force their wicked Jesusim on I&I in Africa. Your constant baiting and insensitive Chritianizing is not Christ-like. You are not winning hearts to your faith nor bringing souls to Christ with your postings; rather, you are sowing STRIFE. You have been asked, then told, to stop your evangelism amongst Rasses, yet, against your very own principles, you continue to make strife with ones and ones. Your callousness provokes strife, and you are unwilling to recognize your behavior. Therefore, you are intentionally sowing seeds of strife and provocation. You should and will be shunned by many. As your precious Bible says:

Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins. Proverbs, chapter 10:12

A froward man soweth strife: Proverbs, chapter 16:28

Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high. Isaiah, chapter 58:4

But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. James, chapter 3:14

He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 1 Timothy, chapter 6:4

But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. 2 Timothy, chapter 2:2

But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. 2 Timothy, chapter 2:16

The beginning of strife is as when one letteth out water: therefore leave off contention, before it be meddled with. Proverbs, chapter 17:14

It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling. Proverbs, chapter 20:3

A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city: and their contentions are like the bars of a castle. Proverbs, chapter 18:19

Messages In This Thread

Commoner Claims Haile Selassie I Blood *LINK*
BLAZING FIYAH ON BABYWRONG PROPOGANDA!!!!
Re: Commoner Claims Haile Selassie I Blood
a rebuke to one of the twelve
Re: a rebuke to one of the twelve
Re: a rebuke to one of the twelve

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com