HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Commoner Claims Haile Selassie I Blood

THE PROBLEM IS THE FACT THAT THE NEW YORK TIMES IS PUBLISHING SUCH RUBBISH WITH AN AGENDA OF SULLYING THE IVINE CHARACTER OF HIM HAILE SELASSIE.

PURE FLAMES.

IF THE I EVER BEEN TO ETHIOPIA, THE I WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT ARTICLE WAS REALLY ABOUT. ITS NOT NEWS, ITS NOT NEW, EITHER. THE TIMES CHAOSE TO MAKE IT NEWS BECAUSE THEY WANT ONES AND ONES TO THINK HAILE SEALSSIE IS NOT WHO THE RASTAMAN SAY HE IS.

IF THE I EVER GO TO ETHIOPIA, THE I WOULD OVERSTAND HOW MANY PEOPLE IN ETHIOPIA LOOK LIKE JANHOI HAILE SELASSIE. IT ISN'T NEWS IN ETHIOPIA. IT ISN'T EVEN NEWS UNTIL THE NEW YORK TIMES PUBLISHES AN ARTICLE TO MAKE IT NEWS.

THE SUPPOSITION ABOUT THE MAN'S CLAIMS AREN'T EVEN WORTH DEBATING. THAT'S NOT EVEN A QUESTION. IT'S JUST PUT OUT THERE LIKE IT IS A QUESTION SO THAT CLUELESS ONES WILL START TO THINK ABOUT IT LIKE THERE IS IN FACT A REAL QUESTION.

DON'T BE CLUELESS.

Messages In This Thread

Commoner Claims Haile Selassie I Blood *LINK*
BLAZING FIYAH ON BABYWRONG PROPOGANDA!!!!
a rebuke to one of the twelve
Re: a rebuke to one of the twelve
Re: a rebuke to one of the twelve

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com