HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Until, Until, Until, Until, Until.

So as I continue to talk to myself, which is a very good thing, I am recalling the noble fact, that Ras Tafari Makonen have given many speeches, as he travelled this great universe of life, and most of his speeches, were warnings to Europeans about the doom which awaits them, if they failed to give Justice to African people everywhere. Each time he gave a speech it was always as a result of some unjust activities, which were being put into practice against African people everywhere, but especially in Mama Africa our home land. In 1963, when Ras Tafari Makonen gave his speech which I an calling UNTIL, the International system of Aparthied governments, were very active in their downpression against African people everywhere, in South Africa and other parts of Africa, African liberators and other African patriots were being imprisoned, murdered and tortured in great numbers. Nelson Mandela and many other African liberators, were in the unjust maximum security prison in Robben Island. Thousands of African people vanished from their homes and family to be tortured and killed in South African jails, some of them never lived to see their families again.

And so the Organization of African Unity was established to speak for African people, and to warn the European slave masters, that UNTIL Africans are given the Justice which they are entitled to, then there will be war and rumours of war, since they who downpress African people, will not be able to have peace among themselves, because of their unjust dealings with African people everywhere. So that speech which I call UNTIL was just another serious warning to the enemies of Mother Africa and her people everywhere.

And what about that very serious warning which was given at Geneva, when Ras Tafari Makonen told them that he have send his delegates, but they recieved them not, so now I have come myself to, warn you of the appending doom which awaits you, Jah and history shall record your Judgement, you have stricked a matches in Ethiopia but it shall blaze in Europe, and it did blaze in the second world war 1939 to 1945. Then think about all these great slaugtering which have taken place, and are still taking place in Mama Africa, since the speech UNTIL in 1963, as a result of the undermining of African's affairs by Europeans, who refuse to leave African people alone. So UNTIL Rwanda, Uganda, the Congo and other parts of Africa, are allowed to conduct their own Governmental affairs in peace, then there will be no peace upon the face of this earth, and that is the true warning of that speech UNTIL, it certainly was not an invitation for another invasion of Mama Africa, by Europeans disguising themselves as missionaries, or religious people as was done to Mama Africa and her people in the past. Europeans cannot expect to mistreat African people everywhere, and at the same time expect to be welcomed into our villages, oh no, not so. They must first change their bad behavior, and this must be very visible for all to see.
Again I send many oceans of blssings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Until, Until, Until, Until, Until.
Re: CORRECTION NOT BE PAID BUT BEEN PAID

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com