HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: 1 black love1white love n a wholHeap a japanis

You continue to boast about some Elders in the Rastafari religion of whom you are acquainted with, but your mocking behavior of black African Liberators on this forum is quite disgraceful, and you are not only disgracing yourself, but you are disgracing those whom you are claiming to be Rastafari elders and are your friends. I do not know of any genuine Rastafari persons, who would allow you to be disrespectful, of African dignitaries, in the manner in which you are presently doing, and still allow you to be hanging around, our honorable African villages. You have tried to embarras one brother on this international forum of reasoning, I think his name is Ancient Youth, why did you have to speak about the gifts you gave to him, because he did rebuke you about your out of order behavior, that was a very shameful disgrace which you displayed. What about the millions of dollars which are owed to us by your criminal ancestors, for their slave trading activities against African people for more than five hundred years?

The tiny gift which you gave to that brother, is not even one hundredth of one percent, of the interest which is owed to Mama African and her people, by you and your criminal ancestors. Now here it is, African dignitaries are here having a reasoning for African people, about one black African love, and you feel that you have so much connection in the Rastafari religion, so that you have to enter our reasoning, mockingly, talking about Japanese love etc, there is really nothing wrong with Japanese love as long as they keep it among their own Japanese people, that is an honorable situation, but for you to mockingly bring that in, among African dignitaries is just really out of order, and if I am aware of those elders who you are hanging out with at their village, I would definately send them a few lines, about the reproach which you are bringing down on them, in the presence of black solidarity.

You also make mentioned, that you are building a Rastafari village, how can that be?
How can you being a European, be building a Rastafari Village, is that what the Rastafari Religion has become, totally helpless, no guidelines as to who can build a Rastafari village?
Considering that all Europeans owe obligations to African people, if you are a respectful person, your contribution maybe acceptable towards building a Rastafari village, but you have no right to announce, on this forum, that you are building a Rastafari village, that is just really out of place. You are just making too many mistakes, and I did ask you before to get some humble standing, but it appears to me, that as the days go by, you are getting worse instead of getting better. You will fare better if you cease from contesting everything, that African liberators post on this forum for black reasoning. These reasonings are really for black people, who are taking a good look at the living conditions of our people, you will be better off to leave these reasonings alone. We could send a lightening for you if you do not behave yourself and that is no joke. Get yourself some humble standing.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

BLACK LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING!! *NM*
Re: BLACK LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING!!
Re: BLACK LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING!! *LINK*
1 black love1white love n a wholHeap a japaniseLuv

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com