HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Seeking to understand Zimbabwe

"Do your own homework", again fair enough. But I wasn't suggesting that the burden of proof is on you (not consciously anyway). I was honestly asking you if you had information to contradict what I have heard from quite a few different sources, not just white media, since you are obviously someone who makes a point of keeping abreast of the news and who is one of the forces behind sites such as "US Crusade" which have been sources for some of the "homework" I've done in the past. If I ask someone where an item is in a house that I think they are more familiar with than I am, they are perfectly within their rights to tell me to look for it myself, but I don't think I'm being rude or presumptuous by asking them if they know where it is so I can get my hands on it right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listen.

The first time I saw you repeat a serious distortion about Zimbabwe was on the African Speaks Reasoning forum. I then refuted it and posted a link. You said that you were not aware of what I posted, and you would do more research and get back to it. You never did. I was quite willing and ready to share much more, but you did not return to the topic.

Also, you almost always respond to my responses with comments like, 'I just glanced your response', or 'I did not really read your post', and the last obvious one I can directly quote was, "I agree with everything you said there (I think- after a glance at your response.)"

Now after I take my time to give a comprehensive response, that type of reply which shows that you do not take the time to go through the responses, come over quite callous and disrespectful. It certainly does not encourage I to go any further with those debates. So based on that pattern, I do not go out of my way to supply responses that can be so casually and/or carelessly browsed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You said: "But I don't really see how a couple of posts from me on Rastafari Speaks message board are going to damage the movement for the return of indigenous lands in Africa and across the world."

Of course, and that is my point. You cannot 'see' because like many, maybe you underestimate those who read this site, and you may not seriously consider that what you say can have an impact on others. I really cannot be so careless. Every little bit counts in the general fight for justice, and the return of the indigenous lands in Africa. One can unwittingly be used as a pawn to bring poison into a black movement, and/or to distract from what is at stake. They can easily use people to plant these white genetically modified seeds of distortions, disguised as food for thought.

Messages In This Thread

Mugabe: Opponents are 'traitors'
Re: Mugabe: Opponents are 'traitors'
Re: Mugabe: Opponents are 'traitors'
In Zimbabwe?
Re: In Zimbabwe?
Seeking to understand Zimbabwe
PS
Democracy Now: The Zimbabwe Elections *LINK*
Re: Democracy Now: The Zimbabwe Elections
December 12th Movement *LINK*
Re: December 12th Movement
Re: Democracy Now: The Zimbabwe Elections *LINK*
Answer please, Ayinde
Is Mugabe an NWO man?
Sloppy Criticisms of Zimbabwe Elections *LINK*
Re: Sloppy Criticisms of Zimbabwe Elections
Very well said. You have my full Respects! *NM*
Re: Very well said. You have my full Respects!
Eja: A true Pan-Afrikanist, Love the posts! *NM*
Re: Oshun Auset
One Zimbabwe or Another: An Interview

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com