HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

To Rob Afreeka

IT seems that many people do not overstand the Repatriation proposal that I suggested. UNLIKE ALL THE OTHER GO TO ETHIOPIA TOURS, the Repatriation Census and Ethiopian Millenium Trod was based on FIRST identifying and aggregating I&I human and material reasources (including everything needed to complete a microproject); Second, using the Repatriation Census, ,calculating the amount of brain gain and increased capital inflows that those who commit represent; Thirdly, using this real data to negotiate with the Ethiopian Government an exchange of transportation, citizenship, duty-free contaner importation, housing, and a generally favorable environment in return for permanent brain gain, increased capital inflows, and completion of a microproject.

IN THIS WAY, ONES AND ONES COULD REPATRIATE BASED ON THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE CENSUS REGARDLESS OF THEIR ECONOMIC SITUATION.

I MUST ADMIT AFTER COUNTLESS HOURS OVER THE LAST TWO YEARS, I AM VEX THAT PEOPLE STILL DON'T SEE THE VALUE IN THIS PLAN AND HOW IT DIFFERS FROM WEAK "ETHIOPIAN" TOURS THAT SO MANY ONES AND ONES ARE PLANNING. I&i ARE NOT TOURIST. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE ACTUALLY PLANNING REAL REPATRIATION AND NOT TOURISM?

The proposal was based on six months of research at the African Union and Economic Commission for Africa (ECA). I saw what policy planners were looking for and what they were already doing, and I realized that I&I could make the most of this opportunity if I&I got organized through a Repatriation Census. I talke with the Ethiopian Ministr of Industry as well as the Commissioner of Tourism.

Repatriation ain't no joke and it takes real work, not intellectual masturbation on the internet.

Most of the Rastafari family doesn't even know how many white Italian rastas are coming into Ethiopia. It's a lot easier and cheaper to get to Ethiopia from Europe than from America or the Caribbean. From witnessing the number of white 'rastas" from Canada, America, and especially Europe coming into Ethiopia, I can't help but question how so many of them can come and so many Rasses who are descendants from the Africans captured in the MAAFA still ain't reached home. I don't care how whites defend there individualism, COLLECTIVELY SPEAKING THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WHEN MORE WHITE "RASTAS" ARE FORWARDING TO ETHIOPIA THAN THOSE WHO FOUNDED AND MAINTAINED THE MOVEMENT!

FIYAH BURN ALL THE DISHONESTY OF DEFENDERS OF WHITE INDIVIDUAL EFFORT THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COLLECTIVE RASTAFARI REPATRIATION MOVEMENT!

WITHOUT APOLOGY

Messages In This Thread

When whites go to ET and Rasta Elders stay behind
Re: When whites go to ET and Rasta Elders stay beh
most people in the states could go if they wanted
Re: most people in the states could go if they wan
Those who would rather talk than make progressive
Re: Those who would rather talk than make progress
We will keep that short
Re: We will keep that short
Re: We will keep that short
Who jealous of who?
Re: Who jealous of who?
So let's give guidance to the white "Rasta"
We will see how many white "Rastas"
Re: So let's give guidance to the white "Rasta" *LINK*
360, is the I a member of CURE? *NM*
no, I am not. *NM*
Re: no, I am not.
Re: no, I am not.
White 'Rastas' should reason on racism *LINK*
Re: White 'Rastas' should reason on racism
Awo! Good Reasoning. *NM*
Self-Determination
Re: Self-Determination
Baba Marcus how does the I Sight this
Re: Baba Marcus how does the I Sight this
To Rob Afreeka
Morten, stop the MISINFORMATION
Re: Morten

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com