Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: When whites go to ET and Rasta Elders stay beh

greetings ,
indeed this is a good reasoning .and i am seein where you are comin from and where you are goin .

i can speak for myself , of course and no other .
i will try first to respond to your question and then try to reason dem out with you if you are willin.
i as a man , will never call for repatriation , neither for reparation of course !

your first question in my opinion is bad put .
do you really think that all whites can afford that trip ??
and this is due to white supremacy ?
no man , listen , there are whites who are poor , and that struggle everyday to put some food on a the table at night . You know this for sure .

so i see as the principal factor here , money .
and socalled white supremacy ( which we can call as imperialism too ) act against those same whites as well , of course ina different manner .

so in my opinion to say that a white rasta buy a ticket to ethiopia is due to white supremacy IS wrong . everyone workin hard for a 2-3 month , if there is a job to do , cause unemployument is very high too , can afford a ticket to addis ababa . if a black do that will you call it a manifestation of white supremacy ?

About the elders situation and helps . Elders are ones to take care for . In jamaica , ina europe and everywhere .
And here i am in agreement with you , if a white rasta is goin to repatriate ...(better to move to ethiopia ).....he will do better and will demostrate a higher rasta counsciousness to send first the elders who can't afford that from jamaica or usa .
Is that the way first mission and gatherings were made up , nah true ?

What iman wanna call out to you , even from some days now , is to give attention to that aspect yourself , but as i see you are payin attention !
see , cause when i read of your efforts to make this Jahpeople movement for the 11 september of 2007 , and your adverstisin ......well at first sight i thought GREAT !
but then i&i found myself reasonin with a "elder" here ....and he sayd to me ...i hope that these brothers here who are doin this great work , and that are tryin to set the captives free by returnin to ethiopia , make sure that this will not be a " WHO CAN AFFORD THIS , WILL COME "
like a planned trip at an arranged costs ....

this man wanted i to focus exactly on what you are sayin here to whites rastas ....and he was tellin that to you ..
if you will find that 200 rastas people will be able to afford that ....be sure Elders won't find themselves behind them ...

cause see , even here , respect is due to people who trod this long time , and got all the rights to go there before I . this to say if we here will ever thought of a mission to ethiopia , mission will be guided by the ones who deserve it more , of course elders will be first in line .and my place will be theirs .

i hear what you say about reparation been built by whites rasta ... but always keep in mind this is not a easy thing ....remember that i live in this same fakin society ...hipocrit ...
( example : when i&i organize a benefit gatherin or an exibit to raise funds how many people do you think i&i are able to reach here ?
if you know it is hard for you to find brethen willin and able ....then could you imagine for me ? here inna italy ? lol ... )

so what my work should be in the rastafari movement , i&i still askin clarity to Jah HIMself ....because ther MUST be a reason of i&i who site Selassie I here where i live . There MUST be some specific works that the Allmighty is callin i&i for ...

that said , here we are tryin to teach people about ethiopia , Haile Selassie I , the terrific horrible things that we as italians have made to ethiopia ( cause nah think that here most people know of what happened in the past , there are no report on that , kinda news that never reached the people , see ) ....other than that each and every one of us is tryin to help in the way they can . Africans , at home and abroad , yes that way too . Why you think it is not helpful ?
if i be in conctact with an ethiopian man who is tryin to help people in the mamaland , and i am sure of how and when this help will affect the work he is doin , why i&i does not got to help him makin for a better way ?

reasonin was good ,

give thanks for input and ideas to meditate on ,

mo'love

Messages In This Thread

When whites go to ET and Rasta Elders stay behind
most people in the states could go if they wanted
Re: most people in the states could go if they wan
Those who would rather talk than make progressive
Re: Those who would rather talk than make progress
We will keep that short
Re: We will keep that short
Re: We will keep that short
Who jealous of who?
Re: Who jealous of who?
So let's give guidance to the white "Rasta"
We will see how many white "Rastas"
Re: So let's give guidance to the white "Rasta" *LINK*
360, is the I a member of CURE? *NM*
no, I am not. *NM*
Re: no, I am not.
Re: no, I am not.
White 'Rastas' should reason on racism *LINK*
Re: White 'Rastas' should reason on racism
Awo! Good Reasoning. *NM*
Self-Determination
Re: Self-Determination
Baba Marcus how does the I Sight this
Re: Baba Marcus how does the I Sight this
To Rob Afreeka
Morten, stop the MISINFORMATION
Re: Morten

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com