HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

those who don't work really are poor . . .

I&I didn't need to read a speech where HIM Haile Selassie is quoted as saying, "“There will always be rich and poor because there are those who do not like to work”

I&I know the truth of that Internally. The I, Ras Jahaziel, knows the truth of that because the I know what gifts and talents the Creator gave the I, and the I well knows that if the I didn't write, didn't do Visions of Rastafari, didn't do all the things the I does, i.e. "WORK", then the I would be much poorer in irit, in intellect, in material, in everything. Anyone who don't use the faculties given them, i.e. "work", lives a life devoid of the fruit of their god-given talent. And a life without fruit (food) is poor.

Where did the I get the Idea that when HIM said that it was the work of the slave-master devil?

Let's keep it simple: I challenge anyone to stop working and see if they don't get poorer. And when I mean working, I man don't mean slaving for Babylon, I mean, stop being creative, productive, etc. Take a nihilist perspective and don't do nothing.

Let's get scientific: What happens when the I respiratroy system stop working? Don't the I get oxygen poor to the point of death?

I know that what HIM said was true and not the devil words because I know from I own example, and I also know from looking at others. I know lots of people who are poor because they don't do nothing. I know lots of people who are creative, productive, and WORK HARD yet are still financially underdeveloped, but they are not poor. Those with irits know the difference.

It should be clear that HIM Haile Selassie was no slave master, nor was HIM Haile Selassie momentarily controlled by the devil. HIM well understood the causes and future of both poverty, and underdevelopment, two difffernet things, as the totality of HIM speeches well shows.

In all other respects, I think the I post was excellent. Good to reason with the I.

Ras Nathaniel

Messages In This Thread

chapter two: THE WRONG CONCEPT OF GOD
Re: chapter two: THE WRONG CONCEPT OF GOD
powerful words.
Amen Fari.. *NM*
The Flaw in Ras Jahaziel's Excellent Post
Re: The Flaw in Ras Jahaziel's Excellent Post
those who don't work really are poor . . .
THE ELDERS ARE TEACHING AND MANY ARE NOT LISTENING *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com