HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Until, Until, Until, Until, Until.

i see your response to BABA, i have seen H.I.M refer to we the black people of the world when he was ordaining the use of the EWF constitution you have not read all the Emperor's speeches nor seen all his speeches to say he never mentioned black.

the EMPEROR invited all manner of nations to work in his country and even palace and at all times showed love to every nation.

BINGHI LION stop using HIS MAJESTY'S love of all nations to dismiss What the white world, especially the evill white world as done to this day the evil white world as not gave us any form of justice based and the things BABA wrote and typed here.

this is a fact we black people have to be cautious of how we let whether half white or full whites come into our AFRICAN villages, for as history teaches me if we let them grow in numbers they will out join us and want to run the show.

though you say you are a mexian and the Binghi house excepts you i still don't want to see this big influx of white people going into Africa i'm weary of your white ancestors BINGHI LION, and what they did to my ancestors and because you know the EMPEROR loves every nation you use this to think you have divine right to say to a black Rastafari person that the movement is not about black and white, yet i know i can put my head on the block and say it was no white person who introduced the way of life call RASTAFARI.

you can love and praise the Emperor little more that does not give you a right divine to our lands or villages, and like the post BABA RAS MARCUS TYPED WE THE BLACK PEOPLE IN THIS CREATION HAVE NOT BE PAID FOR.

YES YOU FALL INTO THIS ONE LOVE BOB MARLEY SENARIO AND WANT US TO DISMISS THE EVIL ACTS OF THE EVIL WHITE WORLD.

THE FACT MEANS THAT UNTIL ALL THE THINGS WHICH BABA ADDRESSED IN HIS POST HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH WORLD PEACE WILL NOT COME FOR IT IS THE GLOBAL EVIL WHITE WORLD BLOCKING WORLD AND INTERNATIONAL PEACE FROM COMING INTO PLACE AND ACTION.

NON THE LESS KEEP HIDING BEHIND THE SPEECHES NOT TALKING ABOUT THE WICKEDNESS OF THE EVIL WHITE WORLD.

HOW WHITENESS GOT INTO THE BLACK RASTAFARI MOVEMENT I DON'T KNOW, IF WE DON'T MIND SHARP WE WILL BE IN SHACKLES AND CHAINS AGAIN I LOVE ALL NATION BUT I LOVE WITH SECURITY.

I'M TELLING YOU THIS BINGHI LION, I DON'T WANT YOU OR YOUR OTHER WHITE MASSES TO COME OUT NUMBER THE BLACK MAN AND WOMAN IN THE MOVEMENT, TILL AS USUAL, YOU WANT TO TAKE OVER, AND LIKE ALL LEGACIES STOLEN BY WHITE PEOPLE CLAIM AND SAY YOU ARE THE FOUNDERS OF THE ORIGINAL RASTAFARI MOVEMENT.

THAT SAID I WILL RITERATE BABA'S WORDS IN CLOSING.

UNTIL UNTIL UNTIL UNTIL, ALL BLESSING AND ALL BLEST.

ONE BLACK LOVE KES AA ADOFO.

Messages In This Thread

Until, Until, Until, Until, Until.
Re: CORRECTION NOT BE PAID BUT BEEN PAID

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com