HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Real Ankh Education: Anhk applications 101
In Response To: Ankh: The Original Cross ()

From Nur Ankh AMen's "The Ankh: African Origins of Electromagnetism":

"The Tree of LIfe (Djed battery) provided sufficient power for the creation of electromagnetic radiation . . . The Egyptians not only knew the world was round, they knew the force which turned it was a perpendicular electric and magnetic field. They used elements of electronic circuitry to represent the spiritual nature of life. . . The (Ankh) circuit is a relaxation oscillator, charging and dischargin through the spark gap, to provide excitation for the loop circuit in the figure below. (Can't post diapgram). A minimum of 300 volts is required to produce a spark across the gap.

The relaxation oscillator . . .with the use of kam (galena), )generates) a more effective continuous wave excitation oscillator . . .that requires significantly lower voltage.

The loop and plates above are also a tank circuit which is shunted across the gap and capacitatively coupled to the input resonant circuit. This transmitter radiates UHF power to ankhs of comparable size within the vicinity."

SO, HERE IS A STRAIGHT UP ANSWER TO THE QUESTION, WHAT ARE THE TECHNOLOGICAL USES/APPLICATIONS OF THE ANKH? ANSWER: THEY CAN BE USED TO TRANSMIT UHF POWER TO ANKHS OF COMPARABLE SIZE WITHIN THE VICINITY.

None of I&I answered the question in such a straightforward manner.

Most youths are somewhat familiar with UHF from their tv sets. I&I understand that the picture we see on TV is transmitted from an anttennae/transmitter somewhere through UHF frequencies.

In ancient times, I&I didn't use video cameras to record images to magnetic tape and transmit them. There must have been some other source of the images: either cosmic or mental. So a good challenge for I&i is to understand how to use the super-fast, light sensitive organic semiconductors called melanin and electronic images in I&I brain to transmit, using the relaxation oscillator (ankh) images to another ankh, and have them decoded by another human being holding that ankh. This won't be easy. Maybe I&I are already doing this, but if so, it is unconscious. I&I can learn how to consciously, with specific mearuable action, direct this energy in the service of African liberation.

Something like this exercise could constitute an ankh/electromagnetic lab course to supplement the theory, seen?:

Have two African people stand at a distance, holding an ankh, the first drawing a mental picture in the mind and attempting to send the picture, the second to attempt to clear the mind an receive the picture. When the picture is received, the second can check with the first to see if it is correct.

This exercise and others could make this understandable and exciting to the youth, whose destiny is to learn these ancient scientific applications.

Messages In This Thread

Ankh: The Original Cross
ohmmmmmmm.....no cruxi-FICTION
Re: ohmmmmmmm.....no cruxi-FICTION
black male genitalia and symbolism of christ *LINK*
A DYING WHITE CHRIST..... ? *LINK*
THE COMMUNION and other colored balls *LINK*
Dr. frances cress welsing
Re: Dr. frances cress welsing
before Global White Supremacy?.......no.
constantine and paul: similiar?
the isis papers: the keys to the colors *NM* *LINK*
GIVE THANKS 4 MORE KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*
Re: Ankh: The Original Cross
Symbolism vs. application
Re: Symbolism vs. application
Agreed!
The Afrikan origins of Electromagnetism
Jah technology
Re: Ankh: The Original Cross *LINK*
Demonstrations
Re: Demonstrations
Ayinde and erroneous views
Re: Ayinde and erroneous views
Arrogant. FIYAH BURN YA! *NM*
Re: Arrogant. FIYAH BURN YA!
FIYAH ON ARROGANCY VIBES CLEARS THE WAY FOR REASON
What can I&I do with this gift?
Real Ankh Education: Anhk applications 101
Kemetic use of Ankh lighting
Re: Kemetic use of Ankh lighting
Ancient Lightbulbs? *LINK*
Re: Ancient Lightbulbs?
Re: Ancient Lightbulbs?
EXACTLY!!! *NM*
Re: Real Ankh Education: Anhk applications 101

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com