HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Jah technology

Give thanks for this truly informational and divergent reasoning...it's nice to be swim in these new meditational waters...

My thought is this: Firstly, the power of symbols is in what they represent. In what they represent, InI mean what their deeper meanings and powers are, as different from that which appear on the surface. What we reason about as far as the ankh meaning life is precisely the power therein, or at least SOME of the power. What appears no more than a combination of lines with a sphere actually prophecies and spells out the necessary requirement of life, the joining of opposite, yet, cooperative elements; here, the line (man) with the circle (the womb of woman). So too do we see this symbol, rightfully so and as handed to us through the wisdom of I ancestors as eternal life, the power and infinite circuit of creation, etc. Likewise, the star of David and the five-point star serve this same purpose. Both have withstood generations and different falsely-attached or implied meanings (such as the David star being the State of current Israel and the five-point star being taken up from everything from revolution to the American flag as a representation of each state), largely because of the seriousness of what they actually do represent - larger aspects of creation of which man is only a part. When we overs that the David star is a symbol of positive/negative...the Divine and His creation, and the five point star the infinite power and potential of perfection of man in god's perfect image, they do serve as KEYS to the universe. KEYS of meditational truth that unlock the mysteries of planes and places besides our own current surroundings. Respect and firm knowledge (not just belief) of what those symbols represent is the first step in unlocking their true potential. But watch I say, the FIRST STEP! Here is why:

Secondly, regarding symbols, the fact that the ankh is a source of electricity abandoned by Babylon is no surprise. Neither should it be a surprise that perfect crystals take on, in their individual crystal molecules, the naturally occuring shape of the Star of David. Likewise, earth contains five magnetic axis that together can be connected to form a Creation five-point star. These types of occurences divorce, from the student, the idea of pure symbolic representation as being as being these symbols' only true purpose. Continuing the thought that these symbols, like the ankh, are seen as keys, these symbols should be used, all of their overstood abilities and capabilities (i.e. electricity) used as the basis for all technological development. This is only ital, using the fruits and technology of Jah, not that which we develop as his rival, to fuel our own technological doing and sustenance of life.

But...what do you know? Babylon mixes up and confuses everything! Babylon purposely shields us from the truth of these things! Their worst vision is too see man turn to creation as the means of existence and technology (i.e. using the ankh for electricity). So, they keep the truths of these thing buried or skewed. They make these symbols stand on flase reputations alone, giving them false symbolic meanings and aside from symbolic representation, divulging nothing of their functional truths. Examples, the David star, the five-point, the Ankh, the caduceus (serpent and staff), the obelisk, the pyramid, etc. Think of some of what they make us to know these symbols as (ISN'T IT RIDICULOUS?!). They have removed function and true meaning from these symbols. I wouldn't be surprised if the ankh is really what did power Babylon and in their desperation to lock the truth, they keep that fact hidden. What if every power plant really just boiled down to a room with a "super-ankh" doing all the work? Call me suspicious....

We have the power to know the true function AND meanings of these powerful figures. For us, they can be keys. The function of these symbols, as well as the meanings, are what will serve to be the technology of our new world order, when this all fades away. The stone that the builder refuse shall be the head cornerstone and the truth that is disposed shall be the mortar by which we lay those ancient bricks in construction of our perfect world. JAH BLESS! JAH TECHNOLOGY!

P.S. I do feel, as commented on earlier in disagreement, that there is something to be said for the ability of man to meditate a revolution...any takers on this idea? Guidance

Messages In This Thread

Ankh: The Original Cross
ohmmmmmmm.....no cruxi-FICTION
Re: ohmmmmmmm.....no cruxi-FICTION
black male genitalia and symbolism of christ *LINK*
A DYING WHITE CHRIST..... ? *LINK*
THE COMMUNION and other colored balls *LINK*
Dr. frances cress welsing
Re: Dr. frances cress welsing
before Global White Supremacy?.......no.
constantine and paul: similiar?
the isis papers: the keys to the colors *NM* *LINK*
GIVE THANKS 4 MORE KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*
Re: Ankh: The Original Cross
Symbolism vs. application
Re: Symbolism vs. application
Agreed!
The Afrikan origins of Electromagnetism
Jah technology
Re: Ankh: The Original Cross *LINK*
Demonstrations
Re: Demonstrations
Ayinde and erroneous views
Re: Ayinde and erroneous views
Arrogant. FIYAH BURN YA! *NM*
Re: Arrogant. FIYAH BURN YA!
FIYAH ON ARROGANCY VIBES CLEARS THE WAY FOR REASON
What can I&I do with this gift?
Real Ankh Education: Anhk applications 101
Kemetic use of Ankh lighting
Re: Kemetic use of Ankh lighting
Ancient Lightbulbs? *LINK*
Re: Ancient Lightbulbs?
Re: Ancient Lightbulbs?
EXACTLY!!! *NM*
Re: Real Ankh Education: Anhk applications 101

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com