Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: CORRECTION
In Response To: Re: CORRECTION ()

You said: “ OK, KELANI, IT WAS MZEE KABILA WHO BROUGHT TO WORLD ATTENTION THAT THERE SHOULD BE A 'BANTUPHONE' AFRICA RATHER THAN DIVISIONS LIKE 'ANGLOPHONE' AND 'FRANCOPHONE.'
SEEMS VERY LOGICAL AND AFRICANIST. “

Well, the majority and the original habitants of Africa are the Bantu peoples. The Bantu ethnic groups owns the biggest piece of land, singularly; from South Africa to southern Nigeria, to the Central African Regions, and parts of west Africa. This ownership is seconded only by the Chinese, then the Slavs, then those who own land under the W.A.S.P umbrella. So, if Mzee Laurent Kabila ever claimed what you say then I agree with him because to affirm our commitment for our independence and fight against cultural imperialism we have to support the languages of the Bantus who are hegemony in Africa. As for international gathering, Diasporian Africans should be permitted to speak a Bantu language if they chose. As long as they stay stranded in Diasporian nation cultures they will keep differentiating themselves from us Continentals, and the dream of unification of the Black Race will be just that: a dream.

Also, in my book Laurent Kabila was a good Present leader. He rejected divisionism! He had much interest in human and economic development of the entire Great Lakes region, and he was incredibility international as he always claimed his political ideology form PATRICE LUMUMBA, who as you know, was a no-ethnic Nationalist favored by incredible and great African leaders such as Kwame Nkrumah and Sekou Toure. So Brother Pianke Nubiyang why do you view him as a non-Africanist? His determination was only the seizure of Congolese natural resources to ensure our land was in the ownership of the Congolese people after 100 years of European patronage, control, and extensive acts of violence and pillage. Unfortunately, African leaders like Paul Kagame and Yoweri Museveni want to continue the DESTRUCTION so the Continentals Africans could not live in peace. They are more interested in the Bush White House, who only views Africa as geo-strategic real-estate, than they are preoccupied with the Human rights, and political and economic development of our peoples. The Devil is at work in Africa Kabila Sr. refused to follow him blindly into an abyss, he was executed for that!

Let's face it the government of Uganda wants to recruit more nations to impose on other African states through unilateral agreements. These people who abuse the Lukasa Protocol have abused the DRC government in many ways than one, they get paid more than the head of my own country Joseph Kabila systematically plundering the mineral wealth of Congo in vast scale, and they tell foreign leaders they want unity. My brothers, this is why I differ from you about Uganda. Regarding our inability to get along, sadly, there will always be wars in African countries based on natural resources. Uganda plans of union with Kenya and Tanzania has nothing to do with Pan-Africanism. Think about it. The other sad thing is the CIA, foreign companies such as mining and oil giants and arms dealers are always involved in our affairs. I blame ALL to the stupid individuals, or group of a small pocket of people, who through sheer GREED sell out African efforts to promote the global Black Community in peace and security!

B.K

Messages In This Thread

No More Border Lines Among East African in 2005
Federation: Don't Wait Till 2013, Let's Start Now
Re: Federation: Don't Wait Till 2013, Let's Start
East African nations to enter free trade era in Ja
Re: East African nations to enter free trade era i
Re: No More Border Lines Among East African in 200
Re: TYPO CORRECTION
Re: No More Border Lines Among East African in 200 *LINK*
African Leaders Must Listen To the Masses .

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com